Chapter Fourteen - The Plan

Its just been only 3 hours since Nathan has told me he's like me and he's acting as if its our 5th anniversary! He's not letting me go anywhere.

So I just decided to sit and scroll through my phone. I lay on the couch and my legs were on Nathan as he sat and watched 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' along with Jay and Max. Nareesha, Kels, Tom and Seev have gone out.

"Babe, I think we should tell everyone" Nathan suggested.

"What if they hate me?"

"They will not....I promise" I smiled and Nathan took a picture with me.

GUYS! Announcement! I am officially taken by the beautiful @ash_rocks. She's my new gf.

And then I check my profile. 12,284 followers.

And surprisingly no hate. "TWITCAM!" Max shouted.

Everyone twit cam in 5 minutes!

Max posted on Twitter.  We sat on the sofa and Jay placed his laptop in the front. I sat in the middle in between Jay and Max. Nathan sat beside Max.

Jay was typing really slowly. "Jay. Type faster!"

"I cant. I'm a singer not a type writer." he said. He finally opened the twitcam. "hello? can you hear us?" Jay asked. "Type yes if you can hear us"

@JayTheWanted yes.

"Ok, so the reason why we are here is, Baby Nath isn't single anymore" Max said.

"I'm taken by her" Nathan points at me. "You guys look so good together, so cute, I love you Ashley, you both are officially the cutest couple ever" Nathan mumbled.

"thank you guys for showing so much love. I thought all I will get is hate. don't worry, you guys can still have Nathan." I said.

We were on twitcam for 30 minutes and then logged off. "Well, that went well" I said. "Now, the only problem is.........WE HAVE A FUCKING INTERVIEW TOMORROW! I'VE NEVER DONE AN INTERVIEW IN MY LIFE!" I said

"Chillax, just answer the question" Nathan said.

"Uh, guys" Max said. He showed us his laptop. "That was so.....I mean how quick do they find out?!" It was all over the internet!

"Nathan!" Siva's voice filled the house. "Hey mate" Nathan said. "What are the paps doing outside?! That too a million of them?!" Kelsey asked.

"What?" I asked. I walked to the door and went outside. Oh my bloody hell. This is insane! Nathan came outside. "NATHAN! NATHAN! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN?" A woman asked.

Oh great. Nathan locked his hand with mine and we went inside.

~~~***~~~

I was setting our bed and I felt my shirt loose. I quickly pressed my dress to my body. "Nathan!" I shouted. "Why did you do that?!"

"What?"

"Why did you open the zip." He came closer to me. "You very well know why" he whispered.

"Nathan, im tired and I don't have time for your 'sexytime' " I said

"Well, I see you are not tired and you very well wanna have sexy time" he winked

"No way. I'm never having 'sexytime' with you!" I said. I brushed past him but he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Where are you going?"

"To the washroom, "

"Don't leave me" He said and kissed my neck. "I need to go really bad" I said. He continued kissing my neck. "Jay!" I said.

Nathan quickly pushed me away and I ran into the washroom. "Ashley!" he shouted and banged the door. "Come on! Let me in"

"No way! I'm changing"

"That's why i'm asking you to let me inside"

"Never!" I wore my pj's and came out. Nathan wasn't there. Must be down with the boys. Until....I felt hands wrap around my waist. "God, your hands are cold" I whispered.

"But you're hot" he said.

"Ok now lover boy.....let go to sleep, we have an interview tomorrow"

"Hmm, ok" We both slipped into bed.

**THE NEXT MORNING***

I went down and Lucy was there. "LUCY!" I screamed and hugged her. "O my god. What are you doing here?"

"I have an interview with you girls. So I decided to give a surprise" Lucy said. It was only us girls and Big Kev who were awake. "And I hear something's going between you and Baby Nath." She winked.

The interview crew had come and started setting up stuff. "Girls? Why don't we have a night? Girl night?" Nareesha asked

"Well, that would be possible if the boys would let us. Nathan will obviously say that he'll come too" I said

"Same with Tommy." Kelsey sighed.

"Why let them know?" Lucy said. "Why don't we sneek out tonight?" I smiled to the plan. "Lets do it. And Kev..."

"Don't worry, I wont" he said.

"LUCY!!!" Max came and hugged her. They both kissed and the others got up.

I cant wait for tonight!!

___________________