Chapter Nineteen - New York

"Come on guys! We gotta leave!" Big Kev shouted as I zipped up my bag. "Coming!" I said. I took a last look of myself in the mirror. I took out my heels. "Are you sure you're gonna wear that?" Nathan asked.

"yeah I'm sure"

"Fine. Later don't trip over me and embrass yourself in public" He does have a point. "Ugh fine," I took out my heeled boots. "Good choice" he said. I made a face at him as he walked out of the room. "Oh god, my hair doesn't look good." I said. I ran into the washroom as I switched on my curler. I started curling the end of my hair.

"Ashley!" Nathan called out.

"In the washroom!" I said. He came inside. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Curling my hair, it doesn't look good when its straight" I said. "We have to go now" he said. "Just gove me 5 minutes." I pleaded. "Ashley, no, we're gonna be late" he said. "Please?" I pleaded again. "Ugh fine! Only 5 minutes!"

"Done!" He shook his head and walked out of the washroom. I finished curling my hair and looked at myself in the mirror and......My clothes don't match my hair. Ugh! I went inside the closet and started searching for another top. "ASHLEY?!" Nathan shouted.

"Nathan, just 5 more minutes, I just need to find a top which looks good."

"This is fine! Lets go!" he said and grabbed my hand. "Pleaseeeee!!!!!!" I begged. I tried to stop him but it was no use. "Rebecca!" he shouted. The next thing you know im looking at Nathan's ass. "Nathan! Put me down!" I demanded.

"No can do, lets go"

"My phone!" I lied. "Is with me." he said. Great.

"Aye, mate. What with the kidnapping?" Jay asked.

"She wouldn't come down, " Nath said

"I was coming. But someone's not patient!" I said. Nathan put me down. "I wasn't the one who curled the hair and started looking for another outfit!"

"I swear girls are......" Max shook his head. "Oh well, lets go" he said

~~~

After a good 1 hour drive we finally reached the airport. It was around 7. "Flight no. 712 to New York is now boarding"

We walked to our gate. I kept looking at myself at every mirror i saw. "Ashley, you're fine." Nathan said. I locked my hands with Nathan's.  "You look beautiful, as always" 

"Thank you" i replied. We walked inside and took our places. I sat next to Jay while Nathan sat next to Max. Tom with Kels and Nareesha with Seev.

The flight took off and the ways were talking and I was talking with Kelsey and Nareesha.

~~~~~

We were at the luggage claim." Are you serious!?" I asked

"Yeah.....you girls go ahead, we'll be back in an hour."

"Cant you come?!" Kels asked

"No.....scooter's orders." Max said. the boys have to go to a club for performing. And Nareesha's going with them. Kelsey and I are shit tired. So if its a night club......well, 3 or 4 in the morning is arrival.

"Ok, fine" Kelsey agreed. I nodded. "hey, relax, I wont get drunk........" I raised my eye brow. "Ok, forget that, no girls......." Nathan said

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise" he said and hugged me. "Lets go." We went outside and I swear I became deaf. "Ashley!!!" one girl screamed. That. Was.A. Shock! "Looks like you got some fans too" Nathan whispered in my ear. I waved at everyone. We walked to the car and the fans broke the gates. "Oh shit!" Tom cursed.

We all hurried inside the car. I was on top of Jay and Nathan was on top of me. "LOCK!!!!" Nareesha said  "Nathan get your ass off me!" I said.

"Sorry!" he said. We sat in our places. All the fans were banging on the car. "Go! Go! Go! GOOO!!!!" Max said. Big Kev hurried out of there.

We reached at the hotel and Big Kev removed our stuff. "No girls!" I said. He nodded and they left. We went up to the 6th floor.

Kelsey and I went inside our room. "Im so tired!" she said. "I wonder how they perform after such a  long trip!"

"They're professionals" I said. She nodded. She switched on the TV and we watched a Tom and Jerry movie. yeah, the disease spreads.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Kelsey said.

"Who is it??" I asked

"No one" I shrugged my shoulders. There was a knock again. I went and opened it. No one was there. "Who is it?" I saw 2 people peeping from the end of the hall way.

I recognized them...........

_____________________

who could it be???? Im sorry for the late upload! But how do you like this???