Chapter Thirteen - 'I Love You'

Nathan's Pov:

I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. I don't remember anything from last night....I just remember taking 9 shots and I was with Ashley and I.........Oh no. I looked over and Ashley wasn't on her bed.

"Ashley?" She wasn't in the washroom. "ASHLEY?!" I went downstairs. Kelsey and Big Kev were awake. "Guys, we're Ashley!?" I asked

" I don't know, she's not even answering the phone!" Kelsey said. "Kev, Did you see Ashley?"

"No," he replied. I went outside to the guards. "Did you Ashley?"

"no, sir" he said. "HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HER?!" I ran back inside. I tried calling her again. "Fuck!" I shouted and threw the phone on the sofa. "Its all because of me" I said

"What did you do?" Kev asked

"I-I......I was drunk....and I kissed her" I said. "Where could she be?"

"Where could who be?" a voice said. I turned around and Ashley was standing with an ice cream cone in her hand. "ASHLEY!" I went up and hugged her.

"Whoa....what's with the tight hug?" she asked

"Where were you? I've been worried sick!"

"Chill, I just went to get some ice cream"

"at 6 In the morning? And why weren't you picking up your phone?" Kelsey asked.

"I forgot it, its in the room"

I let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me, I thought you left us"

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, because....uh....cause....I had kissed you last night? And I am SOOOOOO SOORRRYYY!"

"You were drunk, and just stay away from me when you are drunk"

"Will do" I walked into the kitchen with Ashley following me. I glanced at a packet of chips. The last one. I made a run for it but Ash got it.

"No! I need the chips!" I said. I caught hold of Ashley's right leg

Ashley's POV

Nathan caught my right leg "Nathan let go!" I said

"No! give me the chips" he said. I groaned and tried moving my legs. It was pretty hard but I managed to drag a 1000 kg 20-year-old.

"CHIPS!" Someone shouted. Oh no. Jay. "NO! BIRD!" I said and tried moving the chips packet. I tried to move but I fell down. "Ohhh!"

"Nathan! Leave me! Or I'll kick you so hard you'll never forget." Jay's phone rang so he walked out leaving me and Nathan on the floor of the kitchen.

Nathan pulled me towards him and he was now on top of me. I was lost in his green eyes. Completely. If he really likes me, why is he scared to admit it? I wont go all loco on him. "Guys! Time to open your presents!" Nareesha came inside. "Oh, sorry." She turned around "Continue"

"Nareesha!" I whined. "Nathan get off me!" He moved and helped me up.

"Now, these are Jay's and these are Ashley's" Max said.

I picked up a box which said. Happy Birthday Ashley. This is for from Tripe J I ripped open the box and saw a pair of black vans. Then I opened another one from George. Happy B'day Ashley. I hope you like your present. xx George. I opened the box and I saw a pair of Monkey Onesie. "What the hell is that?" Jay asked.

"A monkey Onesie....." I said. The others had got me awesome gifts and Nathan hadn't given me one. I didn't say anything.

His phone rang and went outside/