Chapter Twenty One - Melbourne

Ashley's Pov:

I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. "Hey, sleeping beauty!" Nathan said. "Morning"

"Morning....." I said.

 "Where did you go last night?" he asked

"Nightclub with George, he gave me a treat for my job" I said while stretching. "What time is your flight?" he asked.

"1:30" I replied. "What time is it now?"

"9" he replied. I dragged myself outta bed and went inside the washroom. I don't even remember what happened last night.

I came out and George was talking with Nathan. "Hey....Morning!" I said.

"Hey, Ashley." George said. "How was your night?"

"Amazing, thank you"

"Let me guess, Ashley got drunk......" Nathan said. "Yeah, but I didn't kiss him!" I said. "Nathan did you............?"

"What?! No! Like I promised!" he said. "You guys opening for us or closing?" Nathan asked

"Wait, you knew these guys were here?!" I asked.

"Yeah......I forgot to tell you" Nathan said. "I slipped on a BANANA PEEL yesterday because of him!" I said.

Nathan burst out laughing with George. "What are you laughing for?! I slipped on a bloody banana peel! Stop laughing!!!" I shouted. George and Nathan instantly kept their index finger on their lips. Nathan was still giggling. "Nathan!" I whined.

"Sorry, but it was funny. By the way George....how was the fall?" Nathan asked. George burst out laughing, "JJ caught it on camera"

"WHAT!?" I shouted. "Show me!" Nathan said. George removed his phone and I tried to snatch it "Nathan! Catch!" he threw the phone to Nathan and he ran into the washroom.

"NATHAN!!!" I banged on the door. I could hear Nathan laugh from inside. There was a knock on the door "Can I come in?" Kelsey asked. George opened the door and she came inside with jay.

Kelsey and Jay heard Nathan laughing from inside and they raised their eyebrows. "What just happened?"

"Ashley's major f-" I covered George's mouth. "Nothing of what you guys need to know!" I snapped.

"Whoa...ok chill" Jay raised up his hands in defense. Nathan came out and continued laughing. "Ashley? That's you?" Kelsey asked pointing at the phone screen. "Oh no!" I said

~~~~~

I zipped my bag and "I fucking hate you Nathan!" I shouted. I crossed my hands and stood.

Nathan wrapped his hands around me and "I'm sorry?" he said

"I don't care..."

"I'm sorry, please" He gave me a tickle. "Please" he gave me another tickle "Please!" He started tickling me. "Hahahaha! Nathan no! Hahaha no! Ok ok!" he stopped and looked straight into my eyes. "I love you" he said

"I love you too" I leaned forward to kiss him someone knocked. "Oi! Lovebirds! Its time!" Tom said

"Tom you bastard! Having some quality time with her!"

"Oh sorry, carry on!" he said. "That dickhead. Where were we?" Nathan smirked as his kissed me. "Lets go, before i get late and i miss the flight." i said. I turned around but Nathan pulled me. "Good. miss the flight, i dont want you to go" he whined.

"Then leave me broken hearted" i said

"How would that make you broken hearted?"

"Cause i'll lose my job"