Chapter Ten - A day out with McGuiness

"Sorry, my hands are full" I said, showing him my crossed fingers.

"You little...." he groaned and came to me. Next thing I know, I was under a mindless 20-year-old tickling me to death! Nareesha, Jay, Kelsey and Big Kev were laughing their asses off.

"Nathan! Stooppp!!!" I begged. "No, no, no....Hahaha! NO!"

"Make the tea and I will stop" Nathan said.

"ok! I'll make it!" I gave up.  he stopped tickling me.

Big kev went out of the kitchen cause he got a call. Kelsey, Nareesha and Jay went to the hall and it was only me and Nathan in the kitchen.

I gave him the tea and took a sip of my coffee. "You know, you did look good without your clothes." Nathan said. I practically choked. And the worse part the camera man was there. "What?" I asked.

"I'm kidding, you didn't even allow me to see your body" I smacked him on his head. "Ow!"

"Yo! Nathan, Nano's calling you guys to the office, upstairs, Now" Kevin called

"Coming" I said. "Lets go" Nathan said and we went up to the room. Max was sleeping with his green hood on while Siva was sleeping on Nareesha's shoulders. Tom and Kelsey were talking about something and Jay was on his phone.

"hey guys" Nano said. "Hey" we all said. "So, the boys have an interview today, at 7pm. Ryan Secrest will come for the interview, which includes the girls which is 2 days later.  Tomorrow, you have an off, as you know, its Jay's and Ashley's birthday." Nano said.

"Nano, did you call the guest of honor?" Nathan asked

"Yeah, they said they'll come. Only one out five wont come. The other four will come" Nano said.

"Who's the guest of honor?" I asked

"Its not for you both to know. Its a surprise. And the others?" Max asked. Nano nodded.

"Whatever you do, don't go out with them" I whispered in Jay's ear. He nodded.

"We're going out now, for shopping" Siva said.

"You guys go ahead, I'll stay" Jay said. "Me too" I said.

"As you wish"

**45 MINUTES LATER**

All of them left except for me and Jay and of course the camera man. We were playing table tennis and I suck at it.

"What happened in the room today?" Jay asked

"He entered at the wrong time" I said.

"I wonder what they must be getting for us."

"It was so obvious They're going to get gifts for us. Jay, does Nathan have a girlfriend?"

"He did have one. Riley. She was a slut. Then when Nathan found out that she was cheating on him he left her."

"Did you have one?"

"No, well I met this girl named Madison. Last week in London. Starbucks. She was so beautiful"

"Oohhh. Someone's in love"

"I talked to her for an hour and a half and then I did the stupidest thing in the world"

"WHAT?!"

"I forgot to take her number"

"BULLSHIT! YOU FORGOT TO TAKE HER NUMBER?! OH GOD! JAAAYYYY!!!" I shouted

"Its not my fault that Nathan got an Asthma attack!"