Chapter Eighteen - The Job

The next morning I woke up with me falling on the floor. "Oww!"

"Huh? What? Ashley?" Nathan asked in his sleepy voice. "Ashley? Where are you?"

"On the floor." He looked down and laughed. "Im on the floor! Help me up!"

"How did you fall?"

"Maybe because you pushed me?" I replied sarcastically.

"Oi! don't blame me for your mistake. I did not push you down!"

"You did! How else did I get pushed away from you and onto the floor?"

"Whatever. Go to sleep" He turned around and pulled the blanket over his head,

"What an asshole" I mumbled. I was so lazy to have a bath so I decided to have it later. I took out my suitcase and looked inside for clothes. I took out some clothes and a box fell. The same box which George gave me for my birthday. The onesie. Since its gonna be cold in New York.............that's gonna go in my bag.

"ASHLEY!!!!!" Nareesha screamed.

"What the fuck?!" Nathan jumped off the bed. "Ashley!" The door flung open to reveal Nareesha with a huge smile on her face and a paper in her hand, "Read this!" She handed me the paper.

"Whats this?" I asked. "Read!" shouted Nareesha. I opened and read the letter.

"What does it say?" Nathan asked

Nathan's Pov:

"What does it say?" I asked

"I.......I.....its from the modeling agency" she said

"And??"

"I GOT THE JOB!" She jumped.

"WHAT?! THAT IS SO AWESOME!" I ran and embraced her for a hug. "I cant believe it" she said. I pulled away and gave a small kiss. "Where did you get?"

"Forever 21, Lewis and Glamour Magazine, What the fuck?"

"What?" I asked

"Glamour Magazine?! Are you serious?"

"See, I told you that you are perfect" I kissed her cheek and ran into the washroom. I came out and went down for coffee.

Ash came down and sat on the couch and opened her laptop. I went over to her and wrapped my hand around her neck. "Waccha doin?"

"The letter said that they sent a mail regarding about my first photoshoot." she said.

"Now you're gonna go and work and you wont have time for me" I pouted

"No, no, no, its not like that, I wont be so busy.....come on. I'm not a popstar who willtravel around the world for the rest of my life"

"Just watch you will not have time at all"

"I told you I am nooo......HOLY SHIT!"

"What?"

"I have to go to Melbourne day after for 2 days then to London again for a day."

"Why are you going to Melbourne?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Ashley? Babe?" no reply. "Ashley." I shook. "Ashl-"

"AHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!"

"What cannot be happening?!" Jay asked.

"I'M GOING TO MELBOURNE TO DO A PHOTOSHOOT WITH THE JANOSKIANS!" Why is she getting so excited for that.

"So why are you so excited about that?" Max asked half-asleep.

"Cause they are realy awesome! And I have this huge crush on Beau!" I rolled my eyes at her. "What? I like him"

"Oh so now you like him and you forget about me?"

"Well, sort of. I actually like Beau more than you"

"Fucking hell! How can you fall for him?"

"Chill, im just joking, no one can replace you" She pinched my nose and looked back at the screen. "And im missing Ohio, im only coming to New York."

"Great" I whispered. What am I supposed to do without her? She's my lucky charm. Im sure I will just embarrass myself.

We went back upstairs to pack. I started throwing shirts in the suitcase. I was kinda upset. "Nathan. Nathan. Stop throwing your stuff"

"Yeah Yeah, whatever"

"Nathan......" She came to me and placed her hands on my chest. "I know you're upset about me going, I don't have a problem saying that I will not go. If that's what you want I can call them up an-"

"No. Its not that I just....."

"Ohhh, I get it. You think that I will start like Beau personally and that I will break up with you" she cooed.

"Nope, its just that I will miss doing this!" I carry her bridal style and start swing her and rotating. "No, no, no, no Nathan! Naaaaahhhh!" I purposely fell on the bed with her. We both were laughing.

I'm happy for her. Really happy.

_____________

HEEYYYY!!!! Its been over a month and im sorry for tht! But the story is not yet over. I still have some funny parts in mind. Another 2-3 chapters. But read the other stories as well! Thnnxx! Comment and vote!

xxx