Chapter Eight - How'd You End Up In My Bed?!?!

I went down to my room. Since it was really hot in LA, I wore a tank top with shorts. I switched on the A/C. I hopped on my queen sized bed and pulled the covers over my head.

In the middle of the night, I felt warmer. I looked at the time in my phone ''3:30am". I yawned and switched on the lights. I got up from my bed and went to the washroom.

I came outside and......... "AHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Huh? Wha?" Nathan got up

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" I asked

"I'll tell you in the morning, let me sleep"

"No! How'd you end up in my bed?!"

"Ashley, stop screaming. Just sleep, I'll tell you in the morning" he groaned. There was a knock on the door. "Ashley?" Jay asked. I opened the door. "Ash? Is everything alright? I heard you scream. A pretty nasty scream"

"Y-yeah, everything's fine.....I'll tell you in the morning. Go to sleep"

"Ok...goodnight" I closed the door and Nathan was looking at me with his small sleepy eyes and his messed up hair. "What are you looking at? Go back to your room!"

"Whatever" he said and fell on my bed. I stomped up to him. "Nathan! Go sleep on your bed!" I shouted.

"Get used to me sleeping next to you. Cause I will be, for the next 2 months!" he said. "Nathan, I-" I stopped knowing what he said was true. "Urgh! Fine" I went to the other side of the bed and slipped inside. I stole a pillow from Nathan's hand and hugged it. "hey!" he said. "Give me back the pillow!"

"NO. I cant. I need my George Shelley." I said. Oh god.

"You're what ?" he asked

"N-nothing" He turned me around and I was still hugging the pillow. "George Shelley?"

"Yeah! Now let me sleep" I said. "By the way, George Shelley is my celeb crush" I admitted and turned and faced Nathan, completely. I needed to know how he ended up in my bed so I decided to be a bit sexy with him. I placed my finger on the side of his forehead and trailed it down. "Nathan?" I asked

"Hmm?" "How did you end up in my bed?" I asked, in a more seductive tone. He caught my wrist. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled my closer to him. His nose was touching mine. "That's for me to know. Not you. So stop being so sexy, it makes me wanna do something" he bit his lip.

Ok, that was unexpected. "It looks like you're gonna kidnap me and then rape me." I said

"I could. But I prefer not to"

"I wonder why you would do that." He raised an eyebrow. "I mean. You would kidnap a girl cause you're not that attractive so girls don't want you. And you cant do anything sexy" I said, with a grin on my face.

"Oh yeah?" He pulled me even closer. "You have no idea, how sexy I can become. Especially in bed" he whispered. "Yuck" I mumbled under my breath.

Nathan was unexpectedly close to my face. His body pressed up against mine as I tried to push him away. Then I realized. He was shirtless. I widened my eyes and looked under the covers. He was shirtless. "Like what you see?" he asked

"In your dreams. Now move!" I pushed him away. But his hand still wrapped around my waist and I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and Nathan wasn't next to me. "Nathan?" I called out. No answer. There was a note which said : Come behind the hotel.

I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs behind the hotel. "Nathan?" I called out.

"Hello Ashley" I turned around and Tyler was standing there. "tyler? Where's Nathan?"

"Nathan? Oh, you mean him?" 2 boys dragged Nathan in front of me. He was covered with blood  and cuts. "Nathan!" I went close to him but Tyler pulled me back.  "What do want?" I asked

"You" he replied. "Kill Him" Tyler said. "NO! NATHAN! NATH-" Tyler covered my mouth and one of the boys removed a gun and shot him.

"NATHAN!" I shot up from bed. "Hey....what's up?" he asked. I hugged him tightly. "He-ey! What's wrong?" he asked. He pulled away. "Bad dream?" he asked. I nodded. "Hey, its okay, i'm fine" he said.

"Probably the worst dream of my life" I said. I shook my head and went to the washroom. I came out and Nathan's eyes were fixed on the magazine and his mouth open. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" I said. "read this" he threw me the magazine. I dropped my mouth open.

Is Love in the air? Nathan Sykes was recently spotted with a girl sitting on his lap, when they arrived at Gatwick Airport. Later, they were found holding hands as they walked through the crowd.

"Oh great!" I said. I threw the magazine on the bed.  I got ready and took my bag down. The other bags are already in the new house.

This time I sat in the front with Big Kev. "Ashley, why did you scream last night?" Jay asked

"Nathan was in my bed last night. And he looks creepy when he's sleepy." Everyone started laughing.

"HOLY SHIT!" Max exclaimed. "IS THAT?!"

"Yup" Big Kev said.

"OH MY GOD! ITS HUGE!" I said.

"Welcome to your new home!" Big Kev said.

_________________________

yay! uploaded again! How'd you like Nathan's 'sexytime'? Comment and Vote!

That's Ashley ------------>