Chapter 1 - The Invite

I lay there on the couch doing nothing. I was absolutely bored. "Hey Kelsey" I greeted my friend on the phone "Hey." she replied

"I'm free today, wanna come over?" I asked. "Sure. Be there in 10" She hung up. Kelsey is my best friend, who just happens to be Tom Parker's girlfriend. I never met The Wanted though.

I cleaned up my apartment and made some popcorn. The bell rang and I opened the door. "Guess what?" she asked. "What?" She gave me a CD. "NO WAY! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!" I asked. She bought 'The Amazing Spiderman'. We were both obsessed by Andrew Garfield.

She came inside and kept her bag. "Ashley, did you get your result?"

"No, Its tomorrow, I'm really scared."

 "Don't worry, I'll come with you" I smiled. I played the movie and we were watching it with full concentration.

 I think I should give an introduction. I'm Ashley Scott, 19. Going to be 20 in a week! I live in London, whilst my parents live in New York. I have no contact with them. I have dual citizenship. I was born in New York and I moved to London to complete my studies. My results were coming out and it scared the living shit out of me!

While we were watching the movie Kelsey's phone rang. I paused the movie and she put it on speaker phone.

"hey babe!" Tom said. "Hi...." Kelsey replied. "So, tomorrow, we're having a party" Tom said  "For what babe?"

"I Found You was No. 1 worldwide!"

 "Really? that's great!"

  "Yeah, so come tomorrow at 6." Tom said. "Ok, ok, I'll ask! God!" Tom said and I raised a eyebrow. "Kels, your friend, Ashley. Nathan's eating my head to tell her to come tomorrow with you to the party" "Yeah, she'll be happy to come!" She talked for a while and hung up. "How do the know about me?" I asked. "They saw a picture of you the other day and Nathan wanted to meet you so badly!" Wow. That's a shock.

"Kelsey, I cant come" I said "why?!" she asked

"Cause, I don't think I should go. I mean they are The Wanted and-"

"Shut up, you are coming tomorrow and that's final!"

"But-" I was cut off by my phone vibrating, @NathanTheWanted is now following you on twitter! "How the hell did he get my twitter account?" Kelsey shrugged her shoulders. "HARDWICK!" I shouted. "Why did you tell him? I hate you!"

"At least follow him back."

"I did. Long ago. When 'Glad You Came' was released."

"Tomorrow, we are going shopping!" she clapped her hands. Going shopping with Kelsey is the worst part. We continued watching the movie and I fell into a deep sleep.

__________________________

{a/n}

this is the first chapter, hope u liked it!

Thnnxx ;D