“Nope. Still not enough.” She gave me a smile and I rolled my eyes. She can be so stubborn. I thought for a second and an idea formed in my mind. I pushed her down and grabbed her arms, pinning them above her head.

“What are you doing?” I licked my lips and smiled at her, getting between her legs.

“Getting my way.” I crashed my lips down to hers and she jumped in surprise. I tilted my head and deepened the kiss causing her to moan out. She tugged on her hands and I let them go. She put her hands in my hair and opened her mouth for me. I pulled back a little and teased her by kissing around her lips. I saw her getting frustrated and I laughed. She slid her hands under my shirt and tried to pull my mouth back to hers.

“Stop teasing Chres!” She yelled out. I laughed and climbed off of her. She sat up with a frustrated and confused expression.

“Why did you stop?” I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips

“Because you won’t get up and help me. You want us to win right?”

“Of course I do.”

“Alright then help me.” I got off the sofa and held my hand out to her. She rolled her eyes and finally grabbed it standing up.

“Fine but you still owe me ice cream.” I followed her to my garage, which I had made into a small studio. She took of her sweatshirt, throwing it across the room and started stretching.

“So do you have any ideas?” I asked her watching her bend over, her ass in my direction. She started talking but I was distracted looking at her. I imagined her under me, in my room, screaming my name....

“Chres!” I snapped back to reality and Destiny was standing in front of me trying to get my attention.

“Yeah.” She folded her arms and glared at me, leaning on her left leg.

“Were you even listening?” I scratched the back of my neck and looked away from her

“Kind of....” She unfolded her arms and threw them up, frustrated.

“You’re the one who wanted to work and you aren’t even paying attention.” I walked up to her and pulled her closer by her waist. She folded her arms and looked away from me.

“I know baby and I’m sorry. I just got distracted by how sexy you look stretching.” I tried to look at her face but she kept avoiding eye contact. I finally just grabbed her cheeks and moved her face towards mine. “I'm sorry. What did you say?” I gave her a big smile and she rolled her eyes.

“If you had listened the first time, you would have heard me say that we shouldn’t do a hip- hop dance.” I looked at her confused.

“But we are hip-hop teachers. It’s what we do.” She got out of my arms and moved over to my stereo, pulling out her phone.

“I know but everyone will be doing one. We want to stand out. Be different. I think we should do contemporary or jazz. If they see that on the roster it will automatically catch the judges attention and put us ahead.” She looked so excited and I smiled at her enthusiasm. She plugged her in phone and pressed play. The song Skin by Rihanna started playing and she moved to the center of the floor. She started dancing, her body moving and forming to every beat. She put so much passion into each step and showed so much emotion. I watched her move across the floor, doing leaps and turns. The song finally ended and she turned to me.

“So what do you think?” I took my hands out of my pockets and started clapping and cheering. She laughed at me and pushed me away.

“No but seriously that was really good. I think we should do it. Tara will love it and we would have an amazing chance of winning.” Destiny smiled and clapped her hands loudly.

“Good lets get started.”  

We spent the rest of the day working on the routine and finally got it done. Destiny and I collapsed onto the floor and tried to catch our breaths.

“I think we are going to win.” I laughed and rolled over getting off of the floor. I reached my hand out to Destiny and helped her up. She looked down at herself and cringed.

“Do you mind if I take a shower. I feel kind of grodey.” She wrinkled her nose and I laughed

“Sure. Knock yourself out.” She gave me a peck and ran from the room. I locked the door to the garage and heard my phone ringing in the kitchen. I looked at the I.D. and saw it was Ray.

“Sup fool.” Ray sucked his teeth and I smirked

“Whatever. Where have you been? I’ve been calling.”

“Sorry. I was with Destiny.” I walked to the fridge and pulled out another water.

“Oh you were hitting that.” Ray laughed through the phone and I sucked my teeth.

“It ain’t even like that.” I chugged half the bottle and put it on the counter

“Are you saying you haven’t hit that? Is Chresanto August actually waiting to get some?”

“Look Destiny is different. She isn’t just a “hump and dump her”. She actually means something man. I’m not trying to mess this up. You know how it is, you have Sarah.”

“Yeah I understand. I’m just messing with you. Well I’ll catch you later.” Ray hung up the phone and I put my phone back in my pocket. I opened the fridge to look for food when I heard Destiny walk in.

“What are you doing?” I looked up and she was sitting on the counter.

“Building a spaceship.” I said sarcastically. She smiled and hopped down.

“Haha. You’re so funny. Wanna order pizza?” She said closing the fridge door.

“Sure.” We sat around the rest of the day, watching old movies and eating pizza. The third movie ended and I looked over to see Destiny curled up on the sofa, asleep. I smiled and turned off the T.V. Careful not to wake her, I picked her up and carried her to my room. I climbed in next to her and she immediately wrapped her arm around my stomach and laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and watched her sleep. She shifted in her sleep and moaned out my name. I laughed and kissed her head, moving her hair from her face.

“I love you Destiny.”