Chapter 11

Jeongguk woke up with a start at 10 on a Saturday morning, which is unacceptable, when Jimin threw himself on top of him. Jeongguk's breath got caught in his throat and he struggled to get Jimin off of him in his groggy state. He has never bothered Jimin when he was sleeping so what has he done to deserve this kind of treatment when all he wants is to sleep for a whole week?

"Jimin, it's too early for this, what the fuck?" Jeongguk said when he successfully pushed Jimin off of him and is now sitting up on his bed, rubbing his eyes to keep his eyes open. He slept at past midnight last night and 10 am is too early for his brain to start functioning.

"You have a guest," Jimin said, and he didn't miss the smirk on his face before he walks out of Jeongguk's room. Jeongguk sat on his bed with furrowed brows as he searches his brain of who possibly wanted to visit him today. His mom? Dad?

Out of curiosity, he finally got out of his bed. He walked over to his closet and put on a black hoodie on top of his shirtless torso (He often sleep shirtless at night). He also went to the washroom and quickly brushed his teeth (Morning breaths sucks) and washed his face to wake himself a bit more.

When he walked out of his room, he spotted Jimin on the couch, his eyes trained to the tv in front of him and not even sparing Jeongguk a glance. Jeongguk just rolled his eyes and went to the door. He grabbed the doorknob when "WAIT!" Jimin shouted and he turned around to see Jimin running towards him and the door. Jimin pushed away Jeongguk's hand that is holding the doorknob and he grabbed it himself and threw open the door. Before he can open his mouth to ask Jimin what the fuck is he doing, he's out of his sight and another man is standing in front of him got his attention, completely forgetting about Jimin.

He looks as beautiful as the last time he saw him. His soft brown hair that he just wants to touch again and his skin that is so soft and smooth and he remembers how his skin feels under Jeongguk's touch and he gulped down a lump in his throat because he missed him so much. He missed Taehyung so much.

And here he is, in his doorway, looking as beautiful as ever and is still taking Jeongguk's breath away. As if nothing changed between them.

"Hey," Taehyung said, his voice soft and careful. Jeongguk only realized just now how much he missed listening to Taehyung's voice.

"Hey," Jeongguk replied, with a blank face. It's something that took practice to do. Even though Jeongguk has a blank expression on his face, his heart is still pounding so hard against his chest and it threatens to burst out any second now.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung said after a few seconds of silence and Jeongguk gulped at what's about to come. "Inside?" Taehyung gestured a hand inside of the apartment and Jeongguk can only nod as he steps out of the way and let Taehyung in. So this is why Jimin left. He knows.

Taehyung and Jeongguk sat on the opposite ends of the couch but they both turned their body so that they are facing each other. Jeongguk can see Taehyung fiddling with the hem of his shirt, and Jeongguk has never seen him this nervous.

Taehyung took a deep breath, and Jeongguk watches how his mouth slightly opened to let out the breath and he's mesmerized at how soft and how pink his lips looks and he missed the feeling of his lips against his lips, fuck.

"Whatever I did to you, which I figured I would probably never find out, I am so so sorry. I really missed you, not because of the sex, but I missed you. Hanging out with you, talking with you, laughing with you, I missed all of those." He stopped to take a deep breath while Jeongguk remained to hold his breath, affected by every word that Taehyung just said and he hangs on to them for his dear life.

"I talked to Yoongi hyung yesterday. He made me realize something. He made me realize what I really feel for you. It was stupid that he have to help me find out about it," a small smile formed on his face and Jeongguk held onto that too.

"Jeongguk, I like you. I might be even in love with you."

All the air inside of Jeongguk's lungs escaped and his mind went blank. Silence followed after the unexpected confession from Taehyung and the only thing he can hear now is the loud beating of his heart inside his chest. Hearing those words come out of Taehyung's mouth, everything about him sincere, Jeongguk didn't know he needed it. And suddenly, a block of regret and guilt dropped on him. Those days of pushing Taehyung away from him, acting like an asshole to him, hurting him, it was all too much and Jeongguk would never forgive himself for doing such things to Taehyung.

Jeongguk only looked at Taehyung, his eyes started to blur from the tears that are threatening to fall, and he let them. The walls he built around himself started to crumble and Taehyung watched him. Jeongguk wanted to say something, just something, to tell Taehyung how much he loves him and how sorry he is for being such a dick but he couldn't find the right words. And so, he closed the gap between them, grabbed Taehyung's head and crashed their lips together.

Both are expecting a rough and desperate kiss but turns out, the kiss was soft and gentle, a kind of kiss that they have never done before. Jeongguk put all of his feelings into the kiss and Taehyung felt them and he couldn't help but smile against their kiss.

Jeongguk pushed Taehyung down on the couch to deepen their kiss and Taehyung's hands went to tangle them to Jeongguk's hair. Taehyung tastes like something sweet and something familiar close to home. He can feel Taehyung entering another part of Jeongguk's world and this time, he doesn't really mind. Because he knows, that eventually, Taehyung himself is going to be Jeongguk's world, and he couldn't be happier.