Chapter 9

Jeongguk have fell into a routine of sleeping, waking up, going to school, dance practice, and going to Taehyung’s apartment whenever the older calls for him. Jeongguk gladly goes to his place and they would spend some time together. By that he means fucking each other.

He doesn’t know when this became their thing. Jeongguk thinks it started when Taehyung got so stressed about school and called for Jeongguk to help him relieve the stress. Apparently, Taehyung’s way of relieving stress includes not wearing any clothes, blowjobs, and lots of making sounds of pleasure. Not that Jeongguk is complaining. He actually find this really helpful.

Right now, his group just finished their group project, making a song. The first time Jeongguk showed them the lyrics he wrote (and he might add, inspired by the very wonderful Kim Taehyung, thank you very much), they were really beaming and thanked Jeongguk for making their project easier.

“Wow, I know that you’re good at these kind of stuff but, wow.” Jackson said, making Jeongguk smirk at him but deep inside he appreciated the compliment. Ah, these days he have been getting lots of compliments. Most of them from Taehyung. (fuck, Jeongguk! you really know what you’re doing. Ah, y-yes right there!)

“I knew you could do it.” Taeyeon said and patted Jeongguk on the back, making him blush and he mumbled a thank you. Seriously, she’s gorgeous.

At the end of the day, they all got a really good mark on the project. Most of his group mates congratulated him but really, it was all of them that made this all work out.

“Well done. What a great song that you guys did. But I’m just wondering what inspired the song? It was very deep and full of emotions. It tells a story about meeting someone that changed your life and the emotions were described in a beautiful way.” their professor said once after their class ended.

His group mates immediately turned and looked at Jeongguk, which made the professor turn his attention to him as well, cocking his brows.

“Were you the one that wrote it?” his professor asked and Jeongguk nodded. He can’t possibly tell them who inspired him. He can’t say that it’s the one and only Kim Taehyung (yeah, taehyung is really popular.).

Jeongguk cleared his throat before speaking. “W-well I know someone who is a close friend of mine that told me this story. So I thought maybe I could write a song that was based on my friend’s story because I think it’ll be interesting and would bring some emotions to the song.” Jeongguk said in one breath. LIES.

“Ah, wonderful. Thank you for sharing.”

•••

“Jeonggukie!” Jimin shouted from the living room. Jeongguk groaned because his sleep just got interrupted. It’s the weekend for fuck’s sake why can’t Jimin let him have proper sleep for once before the finals start again.

“What do you want?!” Jeongguk yelled back, rubbing his eyes to open them.

He heard the door of his room creaked open and Jimin appeared in the doorway.

“Namjoonie hyung is inviting us to go to the fair! They’re closing it this afternoon so we don’t have a choice but to go early.”

“Jimin, we always have a choice. And I choose to go back to sleep in peace. You can go without me.” Jeongguk grumbled before burying his face back to the pillow with a satisfied smile. Sleep is all he needs right now.

“But Taehyung…”

Or not.

Jeongguk suddenly feel awake and he saw Jimin smirked from the corner of his eyes.