Chapter 3

Jeongguk still couldn't believe that he can actually call Taehyung his friend. Taehyung will (probably) start talking to him as well. But what are they gonna talk about?

Jeongguk's at the library right now, studying for the finals that's coming soon. Well, maybe not studying because all he's thinking about is last night. So much happened. Even though there were some embarassing moments, there were more good moments.

Jeongguk sighed. He really need to start reading his textbooks. The finals will be in two weeks!

But after reading the first sentence, his attention was taken away once again.

Taehyung just came in in the libary and he spotted Jeongguk. Now, he's walking towards him. Jeongguk realized this and his hand went up to his hair to fix it. But he hastily put his hand back to the table because he'll be so obvious if he started fixing his hair.

"Kookie! Are you busy?" Taehyung said as he sits down across Jeongguk.

"Oh, no, no." Jeongguk said right away, afraid that Taehyung might leave. He doesn't want him to go.

"About last night, I prefer if you keep that as a secret. You know, me being afraid of..." Taehyung said, not meeting Jeongguk's eyes because he doesn't want to see Jeongguk's laughing eyes. He's pretty sure Jimin and Jeongguk were making fun of him last night.

"Oh, um, ok." Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk. Jeongguk just have this innocent expression on his face. Maybe he didn't made fun of me.

"Thanks." Taehyung said, giving Jeongguk a smile. And then, he stood up and waved his hand at Jeongguk. He ran off after saying goodbye.

Jimin also seems to can't stop thinking about Yoongi. Because all of a sudden, Jimin invited his friends over to his and Jeongguk's dorm. Jeongguk really wants to see his new friends and hang out with them but he doesn't like the cleaning to do after.

"No. I am not cleaning. My energy got drained out from studying." Jeongguk said, already walking  towards his room. Of course Jimin will ask for his help to clean the dorm. "It's our dorm!" He always says whenever Jeongguk refuses. "But it's your party." Jeongguk always says back. Jeongguk always gets a death glare. He always wins.

"Ok then." Jimin said and went back on dusting off the coffee table. Jeongguk narrowed his eyes on Jimin, suspicious because he didn't argue with him.

Jimin noticed Jeongguk's stare and cocked his brows at him. "What?" But Jeongguk can see the glint in Jimin's eyes.

"What are you up to here? It's really suspicious for you to drop it that easily." Jeongguk said.

"What? You don't wanna clean, so I said ok. I also don't wanna clean, you know? But I'm trying to impress someone. If Yoongi hyung found our dorm really clean and nice, he might start coming over more often." After Jimin said that, he knows he won this time.

"Fuck you for always involving Taehyung." Jeongguk said as he went to get the vacuum, cursing under his breath.

"What? I didn't even mention his name." Jimin said using his 'innocent' voice. But his eyes says the opposite.

"You're like telling me that if Taehyung liked the dorm, he might come more often. And you know I would like that." Jeongguk said, he turned on the vacuum and drowned out whatever his best friend told him.

He saw Jimin grinning. Jeongguk cursed at him in his head. But he got to admit, he likes the idea of Taehyung coming to their dorm.