Chapter 39

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATED! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families filled with joyous holiday cheer and love! The song for this chapter is Through The Dark by One Direction :) Enjoy! Keep voting and commenting! Love you all <3 xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe they are together!" I pace back and forth around my small bedroom as I vent to Harry who listens patiently on my bed. My hands move up to clutch the sides of my head in frustration.

"Calm down, babe. It's not that big of a deal, they seem really good together. Shouldn't you be happy for your dad?" He reasons with me as he plays with a few of the stuffed animals on my bed that I purposely left behind when I left for college. Normally I would be so embarrassed to be bringing him into my room with all of my childhood and private things, but I need to be somewhere in this house where I know my father wouldn't hear me, and what better than room in the attic?

"I am, I guess. I just wish he would've told me sooner or given me some warning ahead of time before just springing it on Allie and I." I looked like a complete idiot when I found out.

"Well, it's not like we gave him much warning about us either. He didn't even know I was coming till we got off the plane! I at least thought he knew something about my spending Thanksgiving here." His face falls a bit, making me feel bad for not telling my dad about him. It's true I probably should have given my father a bit of a forewarning about Harry coming along, but I knew that if I did, Harry probably wouldn't have been able to come. He didn't seem too fond of Harry when I told him he was my boyfriend or that he was spending Thanksgiving and the weekend at our house. He kind of just nodded and kept that ridged facial expression he always gets when he disapproves of something I'm doing, throughout the whole ride here. I know his first impression of Harry didn't hit off on a good start, but I'm hoping that will change by dinner time. That reminds me, we are having Thanksgiving dinner with Allie's family tonight. Not that I mind, it's just that I would rather eat my turkey without having to watch our parents canoodling over the cranberry sauce.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I just thought it would be easier for him to find out this way, that way he wouldn't make any judgements about you beforehand." I stand in between his legs and brush a few curls off of his forehead. He pouts slightly before the Harry smirk I love so much reappears.

"You're forgiven," he says before pulling me down with him so that I lay flat on top of him on the bed. I let out a small giggle before lowering my lips onto his. I can't wait to spend the whole weekend with this man.

"I like it when you call me, baby." He breathes to me in between kisses as he tucks a piece of my brunette hair behind my ear.

I grin playfully at him as I readjust my position on his body so I am straddling on his waist. I lean down so that my my mouth is up against his ear as I whisper the word to him again and he feels my hot breath on his skin. He immediately reacts to my words as I feel him getting harder underneath me. He grabs my head in between his massive hands to reconnect our hungry lips once again. This time, our kiss is more passionate,with more thirst and desperation for one another. My hands go to his mess of curls and we both lightly pull on each other's hair as we grind against each other and our lips move in perfect sync. Let's prove Allie wrong.

My hands slither their way down his toned body until they stop at the hem of his plain t-shirt, willing him to remove it. He obliges and seconds later, his shirt rest in a crumpled pile at the foot of my bed. My hands rest on his hard chest as he kisses the nape of my neck harshly. I can't help but moan a little at the pleasure of being with this amazing boy.