Chapter 2

Hey guys, so here's the 2nd chapter! My favourite so far, you'll see why ;) The 1D movie inspired me to post today. It was AMAAZING ! Omg I kept squealing with my friends at the parts where they would take close ups of the boys LOL . Don't worry guys I won't spoil it for you or anything. All I want to say is that it is a GREAT MOVIE AND IT REALLY SHOWS HOW REAL AND FUNNY THE BOYS ARE! So watch it! XD

lol sorry for the caps I just reeeeeeaally loved the movie :P Happy reading! vote/comment please<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how was your flight? Not too long I hope," Niall asks with a cheeky smile as he loads the last of our luggage into the back of his used grey chevy silverado. He then opens the passenger-side door to let us both in.

"It was great! It felt like it was only a 30 minute flight as opposed to 5 hours. Very comfortable too," Allie beams as she climbs in the front seat next to the steering wheel.

"That's because you fell asleep right after we took off and used my arm as a pillow the whole ride here," I mumble as I slide in beside her and sit next to the window. Even though the ride was pretty short, it would've been much more comfortable if my shoulder wasn't numb for half the ride. Niall seemed to have heard my quiet remark as he chuckles slightly before closing the door and walking over to the driver's seat. He starts the car and drives out of the LAX lot onto the highway.

The ride is silent for awhile which leaves me to my thoughts. Niall has changed tremendously since the last time I saw him, over 2 years ago. His eyes are still the same striking blue but they seem to fit his face better now. So does his nose, as it looks as though it has finally shrunk to a normal sized one. I know that that is not really possible so I decide that it is probably his face that has gotten bigger, with the shape more defined than before. His chin is more squared which makes the small cleft even more noticeable and his braces are gone leaving his teeth straight and incredibly white. He has also bulked up quite a bit as I could see the toned muscles popping out from underneath his Ralph Lauren polo when he heaved our stuff into his truck. His skin is much tanner now too, but I guess that comes with living in sunny California. However, the most evident difference with Niall since he graduated from high school is his hair. His old short and shaggy dirty blonde hair has been replaced with perfectly gelled bleach blonde hair piled on the top of his head. His hair is even lighter than Allie's now and she has blondest hair I've ever seen that isn't white, though hers is natural of course. Talk about extreme makeover! I continue to think about Niall's new look and debate in my mind whether I like the old Niall or the new Niall better, when Allie breaks the silence.

"It's too quiet in here. Don't you have a stereo system or something?"

"No Al, I don't," Niall says sarcastically. "What kind of car doesn't have a radio? Of course I do." He lifts a black plastic panel underneath the time display screen in front Allie and presses a button. Low music fills the truck.

"I don't know, maybe an beaten up old truck," she fires back smiling.

"Hey, this truck is still in really good condition! It just needs a wash, that's all."

The previous song finishes and Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus comes on. Allie lets out a quiet scream through her teeth when she recognizes the intro. "Oh my gosh! This song is sooo perfect for this exact moment!" she says as she turns up the volume so that the song is blaring through the truck and starts to sing along.

"I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. With a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame excess, Am I gonna fit in? Jumped in the cab, Here I am for the first time. Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy. Everybody seems so famous..."