Chapter 23: Love is a lie

• Hana's POV

It was so unusual. My mom and I had already been in the new apartment for three days. We had a little living room and the kitchen connected to it, a bathroom and to a room to sleep in. It was enough for us. And even InSoo, my brother, would like it better then living at a rich family's house.

But something was missing. A person, standing next to me. Making me have emotions I could never have experienced otherwise. Anger, butterflies, lust and so much more.

I had been staying away from school a couple of day. I told Mina that I had to get better, because of my concussion. So she stopped asking for reasons.

But one person didn't stop texting me, calling me, trying to hear from me.

It was JungKook. He was constantly texting me.

I was lying about me being away because of my head. I just didn't know how to face him.

The first text after my leave, was:

JungKook: Babe, I made my mom buy some banana milk. When are you coming home?

JungKook: HANA ITS FRIGGING ONE O'CLOCK! You shouldn't be out at this time.

JungKook: I swear if Someone, (TaeHyung *cough cough*), has taken you out to a party or something, I'm going to trash his house. And take his adult magazines and the little figurines.

JungKook: So get your nice, precious butt home.

And then he called me a hundred times. He kept calling and calling.

I knew I was giving him an extremely hard time, but I thought the best way for us to part ways, was to ignore each other.

He then started texting again:

JungKook: Hana. Mom said you have moved out. Is it true? Tell me it's not true.

JungKook: Why didn't you tell me? And why was it so suddenly?

JungKook: Where are you? I want to see you. I miss you.

JungKook: Are you ignoring me? It's been over two days now...

JungKook: Has something happened?

After those text, he didn't write anymore, but he kept ringing.

-------------------------

It was Wednesday. And I was going to attend school again.

I didn't want to meet JungKook in the hallways, so I arrived late.

Every step to the classroom were heavy. And they got even heavier when I arrived in front of the door to my classroom.

I slowly opened the door, too see if he was there. And he was.

My heart sunk.

His head was resting against his table, and was turned to the window. As always.

But my heart was about to pop out of my chest. I couldn't do it.

How could I step into the classroom? His mother very clearly told me to stay away from him. Or else, my life would go further down then what it already has.

I gave myself five more minutes. Getting used to the thought of having to ignore him.

"Ok, Hana. Just ignore him. He will get mad, but he'll get over it. He's Jeon JungKook. Be ice-cold", was the last words I said, before opening the door again.