Chapter 1: Red lipstick

• Hana's POV

I nervously shook my leg under the table, and hadn't even taken a spoon of the soup my mom had made me.

"Is my dear daughter that excited for the first day of school? Aigoo, It will be great after you make some friends", my mom said that while playfully hitting my back and rubbing it.

I was way to nervous, not excited. We had moved from just outside of Seoul, to the center of Seoul. And I had to go to another school that was nearby our new house.

I managed to gulp down some of the soup and my mom drove me. I felt my heart went up to my throat as I stepped out of the car. On the three story school a big "Byeol High School" was shining on the outer wall.

I grabbed the end of my skirt as a sign of nervousness, and looked back at my mom one last time.

My mom gave me a "Fighting!!" with her fists in the air, and the bell rang.

At that time I didn't know what was coming my way. I thought I had seen the best and worst part of my life. But I didn't know that I would experience something that would leave an even bigger cut on my heart.

..............................

I had talked to the principal, Mr. Nam, and he introduced me to the main teacher for my class, Ms. Jung.

She lead me to my class room.

Mr. Nam went in and I stood in the door way, and didn't dare to go up to the teacher's table. I saw that all the students had space between them, so I didn't have to have a partner next to. It made me feel a little relieved.

"Kids, good morning. You may sit down. We've got a new student. She just moved here, so make her blend in with you guys".

I swear, my heart was about to burst out of my body. The teacher waved a sign and told me to come in. I stepped in to the class room, looking down.

I just stood there. In front of the whole class, with my head down. Not wanting any eye contact. I looked at the teacher and she made these weird circular movements with her hands. I thought she was about to fly. But I took that as a sign of me having to greet the others.

"Ehm, H-hello. I'm Kang Hana. Nice meeting you guys. Take good care of me", I stuttered out and finished it with a little bow. I still hadn't looked up.

"Hana, go sit on the empty place there. Between Mina and JungKook there". I looked up and saw a smiling girl waving at me, and the boy next to the seat was leaning against the window looking out.

I sat down and quickly looked at the boy next to me. He was so handsome. His dark hair with bangs and pure skin was something worth looking at. The sun from the window hitting his face, lightning up his dark brown eyes. My feet got a bit shaky, but the "I don't care" eye-look he had told me he was a piece of work.

I snapped out of my thought as the teacher started the math class.

After two hours of math, we got a ten minute brake. I stretched my hand out and felt someone pat my shoulder. It was Mina.

"Hey, newbie. I'm Mina". She was so full of life and so cute. I liked that about her. She had long brown hair, light brown eyes and a cute eye-smile.

"I can be your first friend if you would like that. So you don't have a bad time here". I was amazed by how kind she was. I just nodded and smiled like a crazy ass.

She then said that I could ask her anything, and she would give me the answer right away.

I took the opportunity to ask her about the boy next to me.

"Oh mister 'international playboy', JungKook? He's the rebel playboy of the school. He is in a gang with six others I think. Don't go around him, he will just play with you like you're a toy and toss you away when he feels like it".

I just made a weird "Really??"- face and said: "Ahh, so he's that type?". It didn't surprise me, he kinda looked like that type anyway.

Mina continued: "You see the girl sitting in front of him?". She pointed at a girl with lighter colored hair, and she was really pretty. The type that boys would like. I nodded a yes.

"She is Sana. The class queen, or B*tch in other words. She has a pin on JungKook, so the ones JungKook plays with, gets a round of sh*t from her afterwards.".

As we were talking, two big hands smashed against the table.

"Hiiiiiiii Hanaaaaaaaa. I'm TaeHyung". I saw a big smile on the beautiful face of TaeHyung. He looked like a nice boy, unlike JungKook. With a bit brown hair, and a smashing face structure. Like dayum that boy was pretty.

"Hello, TaeHyung", was the respond I gave him. He said: "Let's hang out sometime" and the next teacher came in, so he turned around.

While the teacher was talking, Mina whispered: "Him and the boy in front of him, Jimin, are other  members of the gang JungKook is in".

Oh my, this is going to be fun.

------------------------------------------

Finally, it was lunch time.

All the others ran down to the canteen, but I went around inside the school. Looking for a place I could eat my food in peace.

I got to one of the wardrobes for girls, and sat down on the bench.

Slowly I took out my lunch box, but I could hear someone was there. It came from the behind the bathroom door. It was ovbious what was happening there, but hello, I'm eating.

I stood up, kicked the door, and went behind one of the big trashcans there, hiding.

The noise stopped, and a girl came out. She buttoned up her shirt and went out. Just conforming what I thought was happening behind there.

And I heard someone else was still there, and I was right. JungKook came out. He had red lipstick marks on his face and neck. Once again, pretty ovbious. Not surprising me after what Mina told me.

He went to the sink near the trashcan I was behind, and washed of the marks. Cheking himself out in the mirror. I couldn't help but look at his handsome face. And my heart was one again up in my throat.

----------------------

•JungKook's POV

I came out of the little room, and saw a lunch box on one of the benches. Someone was there.  A little hook-up buster. I pretended not to know and went  to the sink, to wash of the lipstick, and saw two small feet.

A little surprise for the little sneak wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

------------------

•Hana's POV

I fell down on my butt, after he kicked the trashcan and it hit my head.

"Aish", was what I said as I rubbed my head.

"Ey, transfer student", JungKook said with a loud voice. He bent down so we were at the same eye-level.

"Were you jealous of the other girl? Huh? Were you jealous or something? Maybe you already.... like me?", he said as he came closer and closer to my face.

He came even closer, and pursed his lips. My reaction was to close my eyes.

I just heard him laugh a little, and as I opened my eyes, I saw two of his finger giving my head a little push. And my head hit the wall.

"YAA", was what I said, while once again rubbing my head. "Why would anyone like someone like you?!".

He had already gotten to the door, and was about to go out of the wardrobe. He laughed in this irritating way, that made me want to hit him.

"Don't worry, you'll end up like the rest. Just wait", he said and winked at me, before he closed the door.

I clenched my fist in anger. What a jerk.