Chapter 15: Out of all the girls...

• Hana's POV 

It was Friday, and I had stayed away form JungKook for a few days. He didn't really come to classes, just like always. So it made it easier for me to not making it awkward.

"Hana!", Mina said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Uhh?", I said while I was looking out the windows. 

"Damn, you really think deep... But what are you doing tonight at eight o'clock?", she said as she got in a brighter and brighter mood. 

I turned my head and looked at her. She was wearing her uniform without a flaw, and her slightly light hair and red lips made me jealous of her beauty.

"I'm working until dinnertime, so around six thirty I think. Why?", I said and her face lit up even more. Just like you turn on a light.

"OMG, you have to come to this party with me! No excuses since you are free. I'll pick you up at seven thirty. Wear something seducing please". And her eyes were blinking non-stop, like a little kid wanting something. 

I had this big question mark on my face.  "Girl, I think you have to give me more information, before I go..."

She smiled widely. "Well, the boys are having a little party thingy, and I wanted to bring you, and yeah.......".

I wasn't really hearing her, my thoughts were still arguing with me about JungKook. I can't stay out of his sight any longer I thought. It will only make it worse.....

".......and he invited me, so how can I say no. Right? HANA!", Mina said and gave me a slight push.

"Oh sorry Mina-ya. Ehm, okay, I will come. For a while".

She clapped and looked so happy. I envied her for not having these thoughts I had. 

----------------------

I went to work straight after school. It was weird, JungKook wasn't in class the last hour. But I found the opportunity to run out of the place and get going.

As always, I had to was piles of plates and glasses, throw the garbage bags and take some orders too. Sweating  places I didn't know I could sweat. 

I got my paycheck that day. "Thank you very much, Mr. Nam!", and I bowed a thousand times. I was so happy.

I took out the money, so I could see how much it was. And it felt so heavy in my hands, like if I was holding a million dollars. I counted and it was about 1500 dollars. I used the dollars as a fan and waved it in front of my face.

"Why does my own sweat and tears smell so good?", I said foolishly and smiled like crazy.

My mind was off everything as I bounce down the road and home. As always, nobody was there. I his the money under my moms bed, and got dressed. 

The outfit of the evening was the most "seducing"one I had ever worn. A little black dress, showing of my pure legs. With hair down, slightly curled at the ends, and my lips with a hint of red.

I heard Mina's driver beeping outside and I ran out.

I opened the door and saw a smashing Mina, in her short, red dress, straight hair and red lips.

"Ohhhh Hana-yaaaaa. I didn't know you could be this seducing. I'm impressed. If I was a boy I would hit on you", she said with a slight smile. 

I sat down. "Thank you beautiful, I have to say the same to you."

---------------------

We arrived at NamJoon's house. Wahhhhh this kid was rich too. Big house, big cars and I could hear the music pumping from outside.