Chapter 6: Panda rice

• Hana's POV 

"You must be crazy. Crazy bastard", I got my arm out of his grip, and went down the stairs. 

What does he think he is? Me, Kang Hana, be his servant? HA, from which movie did he get that from? Hospitality? Its not like I want to--

"Either that, or I'll post this... Everywhere", he said when I reached the end of the stairs.

As I turned around I said: "What do you want you psyc-- ".

OMG! It was pictures of me the day he poured the pink water over me.

And one of the pictures where taken on my way home, my bra was standing out like it was on display. 

"Wait, did you take that one you perv?!", I shouted at him.

His eyes widened. "N-no questions. Will you obey me, or should we choose the filters together before I post them up?".

I grabbed my hair, and was about to pull it out. He must be a total freak. Who threatens people like that.

"Ok, whatever. Two days only". I could swear his eyes lit up with evilness.

"So what is the first task, Sir Playboy?"

He slowly came down the stairs, while smiling and waving like if he just had been crowned or won the "golden cup". Eugh, anyways, he was so annoying.

 "Oh dear. You will start form tomorrow. Monday until Tuesday".

"Fine".

I ran to the door and ran out. Like if I was going to anything that piece of rotten egg was telling me.

While I was walking home and feeling so clever because I had a plan for that, I got a text.

-Unknown: Don't even think about not coming to school tomorrow. 

-Unknown: I'll hunt you down.

-Unknown: From: Your Master.

Master? My ass. BUT, How did he read my mind? He knows all the tricks himself, that lazy psycho.

I was just going to give him a fake medical certificate and say I was sick for two days. That little bunny. 

But how bad can it be really?

---------------------------------

*PLING*

*PLING*

I got up, and saw the messages from JungKook. He was telling me to come to his house. 

WHY 06.30 in the morning?!

I got up and was ready to go and kill him. 

--------------

I got to his house and the door was open. Nobody was downstairs, so I just went up. 

He's bed was empty too. But I didn't care, he was probably coming soon. So I just laid on the bed and waited for the freak.

I was studying all the prizes he had gotten from playing football, running and more. Wahh is there a sport that he is not good at?

As I was deep in my thoughts, the door opened. I just saw JungKook with just a towel around his waist. 

My body froze. I was so staring at his abs. Woooooo, it's probably why he was doing sports. Niceee.

Wait I can't be enjoying it! So I had my face as poker-face as I could. Like if he was nothing to me. 

"Don't act up ugly. I know you like it", he said. 

"Pft, you're not my style", I said just because I wanted to sound really care. Hey, He can't be that cocky. It's not good for him. So someone has to bring him the hate.

He looked offended, but he came closer and closer to me. 

My eyes shot open, and he didn't stop. He just came closer and closer.

I was sitting on his bed, but he was right up in my face, and I bent further and further away. Until I was lying down on my back. He stretched his hand up, and I put my hands up on my face and was about to scream. He was literally on top of me. Shirtless.

I opened my eyes and he was wearing his school shirt. 

AHHH, so embarrassing. He was stretching after his shirt!! I hit myself.

"Not your style? I'm everyone's list wrecker".

I swear to all the small little fairies I believe in, I am going to hit him hard one day.

"Go down and prep me some food. Both breakfast and lunch. It's soup day in the can--"

"Am I your mother!?". He gave me a devil laser glare. 

Oh shit, I'm his "servant". Right.

I politely smiled and stood up. I bumped into him before I went out of the room. Intentionally of course. Heheh.

I didn't know what to cook. But I ended up with omelet for breakfast and the same lunchbox I make for my brother. He will probably be shocked by the lunchbox. But ehh, I did my best.

After he took forever eating, I excused myself out of the house. I didn't want to be seen near him. Someone from his "fanclub" aka Sana, would kill me.

The downside was that I had to carry his backpack to the school. I knew he had put in all kind of random sh*t, because other school days, his backpack would be empty. 

--------------

He got to school in the middle of the first class and gave me a smirk as he sat down.

The two next hours, he would "lose" pencils, erasers and books, and tell me to pick it up. Pure annoyance. Nothing else. 

He "bumped" his knee to my head intentionally  a couple of times as I bent down to pick them up. I was hoping the two days were going by fast. Or else, I'll end up at the hospital.

Sana turned around a couple of times and I was sure she was going to give me something, not so pleasant, very soon. I studied her body language a bit, just so I could get a impression of what she would do. 

But the lunchtime-bell rung.

And I took a look at JungKook to see if he was going to let me go, but he stood up and as he passed by me he whispered in my ear: "Sit at the table next to us".

His lips brushed my ear, and made my heart flutter. 

Oh crap, what was I going to tell Mina? I just nodded.

---------

We got down to the canteen, and Mina didn't even hesitate. She was all in.

I was waiting for a good reaction from JungKook, because of the lunch-food I made for him.

-------------------

•JungKook's POV

I opened the little lunchbox servant Hana had made me. 

That little brat. 

She had made the rice into small pandas, the veggies were flowers and it looked like it was for a little kid. It was cute. Not suitable for my so called "image".

I gave her a death-glare and she just smiled like a devil's child, I promise. 

TaeHyung saw the box.

"Ahh! Kokkie-yaaaa. I thought your mother wasn't home! Share some, you little", and he took a piece of everything. 

Other days I would have killed anyone who touched my food, but I didn't want the pandas to become a topic, so I let it go. 

I just went with what he said, and ate my food. 

It was tasty, but she was paying way to dangerous. 

Well, I live by the rule: "Give and take".

So I will give something back. 

Mark my words.