Chapter 14: Shaking hearts

• Hana's POV

And Monday was back again.

Once again I was stuck in class with this weird ass class.

We had a short break and TaeHyung and Jimin kept talking to me about what the chat group should be named. They always kept on discussing stupid things like that. 

"Tae, what about "The Seagull's"? Because seagulls are irritating,always stealing my food, and so do you. No name can top that", Jimin said. I really hoped he was kidding, but his face was way to serious.

TaeHyung hit him, and Jimin winched in pain. "If you name it Seagull because of me, then I'll tell Mina about, you know", and TaeHyung kept rubbing is chest.

Huh? what does he mean? Wait... Hold up...

"DID JIMIN TOUCH HER BOO--", I shouted and got ready to hit him, but They both hushed me and covered my mouth. I grabbed Jimin's hair, and was definitely feeling the pain. All those facial expressions told me so.

"Yo, perv. No, Jimin has feelings for Mina", Taehyung said before, Jimin grabbed TaeHyung's hair.

"No, I don't. I swear, one more word from you and I'll tell your mom about you smoking", Jimin threatened him.

I let go of his hair, and ended his pain. He let go of TaeHyung and they both were rubbing their heads, frowning at each other. 

I didn't even bother asking him about it any further, but playfully hit his chest while laughing. And he gave me the "I'll kill you look". Pretty scary to be honest, so my smile quickly faded.

TaeHyung laughed like crazy, and I looked over at the sleeping JungKook. He was sleeping on his desk, facing the windows. I could see some of his pure face and dark black hair. I kept thinking about him being kind off a good boy behind his playboy mask.

"What about BTS?", TaeHyung said, surprising me. Jimin and I had a big question mark on our faces.

"Like in "Behind the scenes"?", I said.

"No, like in Bangtan Boys. We used it as our gang name before".

I just went with it, since it had some meaning to it for them. And after all, it was just a group name. I clearly didn't care, and just wanted those two to agree on something.

-----------------

Classes went by,and it was finally time for us to eat. Me, Mina and the boys went down to the canteen. The conversation was about nothing serious as usual, but I noticed JungKook wasn't there.

I was thinking of him constantly, so I excused myself and went around the school. Hoping to find him somewhere near. But I searched everywhere. The halls, toilets, classroom and even schoolyard.

I kept on walking, until I reached the rooftop.

And there he was. Sitting on the edge of the rooftop, with his feet hanging down.

As scared as I was, I stepped closer and closer to him. And sat down besides him.

He looked at me and I didn't say anything, just looked at the scenery. I looked over at him a couple of times. The sun behind him made him look some how like a prince or something out of this world.

A minute went by, and nothing happened. I could count every breath he was taking. 

One.

Two.

Three.

He turned his head, staring right into my soul. Making my heart skip a beat or two. Why is he shaking my heart like this?

I wanted to end the silence. "We were wondering where you were. And here you was". He didn't do anything, just kept staring at me. I couldn't even read his face. It was blank, but not mad.

"What? Am I really that pretty today?", I joked and cupped my face with my hand, acting cute just joking around.

"Yeah", he said. 

"You're really pretty", he said further on. My smile faded.

My heart was beating faster and faster. I tried to study his face, to look if he was joking around. But his face was serious, and he had a slight smile on his face. Like if he was seducing me. Not in a playboy way, but a cute way. And my heart was melting away. How come?

I was sure he was just testing me, just to see if I could like a playboy like him. I started to laugh and playfully hit him.

"What's wrong with you? I might fall for it stupid", I said, once again joking around.

But he kept to looking at me intensely.

I blinked once.... twice and three heart beats went by...

Boom, One

Boom, two.

Boom, and on the third his lips were on mine. My eyes shot open and my heart pumped blood like never before.

His soft lips against mine. It felt like something I had experienced before, or as if it was something I was longing for. Like if I was unknowingly waiting for this to happen all this time. And I was the one who had promised myself to not fall for someone like him.

It was short, but I was holding my school uniform skirt tightly. I was so nervous.

The short kiss got broken when we heard the others running up the stairs.

"There you are!", HoSeok said.

"Wahh, Hana, you didn't even report to us that you found the little one".

I was still stunned by what just had happened before they came, so I wasn't really paying any attention. I just kept on nodding.

I stood up and just went out. If they called for me or something, I didn't register it. I just went down, and ran down the stairs. Nobody came after me, so I don't think anyone did call for me.

My mind was blank, and I had to go and find out what I was feeling and locked myself up in one of the boys toilet stalls, because I knew nobody of the boys would use these at school.

I sat on the toilet seat and brought my feet up on the seat. While pulling my hair slightly of frustration, I thought about what just happened.

----------------------------

I went home after a while.I didn't bother going to the last four classes. 

To make it less awkward, I just locked myself up in the room that was originally for my mom. She wasn't coming home,because of her late shift and because the train she has to take doesn't go before early morning.

And there I was. Sitting on the bed,hoping and begging that I don't screw things up. 

Maybe... I should stay away from him? I know we aren't going to live here for ever, and probably are going to move to another town. 

Maybe I should.