Chapter 5: Second time

•Hana's POV 

It was Saturday, and I had almost slept through the whole day. I woke up around five, and was in a crappy mood.

My mom was depressed yesterday, but still went to work. She never had a day off, just because she's all alone with me and my brother. 

Since it was Saturday, I went out. Not in a good mood, but I went around looking at stuff I couldn't afford. 

I got to this store that sold gold necklaces. I looked from the class window from the outside. 

My eyes fell on one heart necklace. It looked so petite and cute. When will the day come that I have such stuff? I went on and saw dresses, shoes and more that I couldn't even dream of having. Looking at them would probably be the closest I could come. 

All the looking made me even more depressed, so I found a little place and asked for a bottle of Soju. I knew I was underage, but they actually gave me a bottle. I was afraid that a policeman would come, so I drank the bottle of Soju pretty quick and started walking. 

I was so in a good mood. I laughed and didn't have a single concern. My feet dragged me to a little club, and I jumped and danced around there with a couple of boys. Everything was so blurry.

I think a boy asked me: "Ey, pretty girl. You wanna go to the back room?", and even in that drunk state of mine, I went out of the club and headed home. 

After I got to the little playground I couldn't remember a think. Everything was way to dark and blurry....

---------------------

• JungKook's POV 

I was laying in my bed upstairs, and heard someone in the hallway. What? My parents weren't supposed to be in America for three more weeks.

As an instinct, I ran to my closet and got my baseball bat. I stayed in the closet and turned the lights off. 

My heart was about to pop out of my heart when my bedroom door opened. Since the lights were off, I could only see that it was a girl, by the long hair. I know I have got many fans at school, but who would be such a lunatic and come to my place?

She was almost stumbling in her own legs, and jumped into my bed. "Ahh, smells like daddy", was what she said before she stopped from moving. Did she die? 

I got out of the closet and turned the lights on. As I got closer, I saw Hana's face. I bent down next to the bed and looked at her. 

Omg, she reeked of alcohol. Just by the smell, anyone could get drunk. Who would serve her alcohol?! And how the hell did she come in? 

I tried to shake her, so she would wake up.

"Ya! Stinky! You can go home and sleep!". 

I was about to stand up, but she held my hand. "Daddy, why did you leave us so early?" *Hickup* "Hmmm? Mommy is having a really hard time". 

She let go of my hand, and turned around. She was snoring, so I knew she was sleeping. 

So that's why she was drinking? She was depressed? I didn't like her, but I'm not a monster. She could sleep here for the night, but not on my bed. There was a huge risk that she might puke. 

I took her up bridal-style, and put her on the sofa next to my bed. 

I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep, but woke up after a while. Because of Hana.

"Water! I'm thirsty... water....", she was saying that while hitting my sofa. I knew she was going to wake up and ask for water, so I had a bottle next to her. 

"Moooooom, jebaaaal (pleaseeee)", she kept hitting the sofa. I swear, I was about to hit her back.

 My body was in sleeping modus, but I got up and shoved the bottle in her mouth. She was irritating me so much. And she didn't even hold the bottle, I just sat next to the sofa and held it for her. 

---------------------

• Hana's POV

 I woke up with this headache. My brain was about to burst out of my head. Pounding and my mouth was so dry. 

I opened my eyes and was centimeters away from JungKook's face. He had his head slightly on the sofa I was laying on. 

Omg. I got really scared. How did I end up here. 

And then it hit me......I happened again.

I hit my head while calling myself: "Crazy b*tch". I was drunk yesterday... 

SO embarrassing! It happened the other time I was drunk, but I was in someone's garden, not in the house! But why JungKook's house? WHY?!

But ey. Now I know he doesn't use make-up. Natural beauty assh*le JungKook....

The best plan that came to my mind was to stand up and walk away without him noticing it. Because I could feel it would be embarrassing if he had something to say to me about this. I just hoped he wouldn't tell people weird things about this incident. Gosh......

I got up, and got to the stairs. I know this was the second time I was at his house, but I was still amazed by the interior. Dayum, these rich people.

As put my foot on the first step of the stairs, someone grabbed my hair from behind.

"AAAAIIISHHH, IT HURTS!"

I turned around and of course, it was JungKook.

"YA! Are you homeless?", he asked with a deeper husky voice. I was staring at his bed hair and puffy face.

"Hm? N-no", I said while still staring at him.

"Then you really have fallen for me", he laughed sarcastically. "Because, why would you think of my place while you where drunk?".

I snapped out of the staring real quick when he mentioned "falling for him" and snapped back at hi: "Hey! Do you think I'm crazy enough to fall for you? And it's not the first time this happens to me. Don't feel special".

I got out of his grip and ran down the stairs. He was fast, damn.

He took my arm and said: "My hospitality is not for free. And it's the second time".

I was taken back by what the "payment" was going to be.

He smirked like an devil. I promise, he eyes looked like he was possessed or something.

"Be my servant for two days".

What the Heck? Is he five up in his brain?