Chapter 4: She got some

• Hana's POV 

I didn't want people to see me all pink, so I finished cleaning up and waited until the clock was around seven. 

I got out of the school building, and it was already dark. I tried to wash my white shirt at school, but it was still bright pink. So, not wanting my blazer to get wet, I just went out with the wet shirt on. In the cold. 

It was quite scary. Nobody was out, and I felt like someone would pop out of somewhere. But I got to the little playground that was just a couple of streets away from my house, and sat down on one of the swings there. 

I looked around and nobody was there. My heart was stuffed full of emotions, and I just let it out. I cried and cried. It was probably because of the fright. Fright of what would come next.

-------------------

•JungKook's POV 

I went down my street and was about to go past the playground there, but I saw Hana sitting on one of the swings there. Not hard t she it was her, when her clothes where bright pink. And I'm the proud designer. 

But I could hear her cry. 

She stood up, and was about to turn around. I freaked out so as a reflex, I jumped into the bush next to me.

Oh shot. Why did I hide? If she sees we, she would think I'm a stalker. 

She was coming my way, and I looked at her. Or the pink version of her.

Wait. Hold on a minute. She wasn't wearing her blazer and her white, now pink, shirt was wet........

It was see-through.... My eyes fell on her breasts. Well dayum. Eyes are made to see, and I could see she got some there. 

I quickly got my phone, and took a picture of her. This picture was priceless.

I found myself smiling like a lunatic. But not for the reason you are thinking perv. Or yeah...

I could use this against her sometime.

----------------------

< The next day >

• Hana's POV 

It was Friday and I barely got to school that day. I had this headache and my body just didn't feel right.

I was fine when the first lesson started, but as the we waited for the next teacher to come, I rested my head on my math books. Just for a moment. A tiny second.

------------------

• JungKook's POV

I got into class in the middle of the second lesson, got a scolding by Ms. Jung and just sat down on my seat. 

I looked over at Hana and for my surprise she was sleeping. But in a math class? Isn't she one of those smart kids? She was even drooling on her books, that's how deep the sleep was. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher called my name. She wanted me to solve a task. Oh sh*t...

--------------

The bell rang, and it was lunch time. I pretended like I was sleeping, and waited until all the others had gone out. 

As soon as the classroom was empty, I stood up and looked at Hana. Her cheeks were red. 

I touched her forehead and she was burning up. My mind went blank. Why did I even care? I had this feeling that it was my fault that she was like that. 

She looked pretty much dead. 

I put her on my back, put her jacket on her head, covering her face, and went out out of the classroom. I knew not many would be at the other side of school, so I headed to the backside.

As soon as I got out of the school area something hit me. It was: Why didn't I just take her to the school nurse??? Right there it looked like a kidnapping...

I felt so stupid, but I couldn't go back and risk people seeing me with a girl on my back. I truly got me self up in this mess now. 

Heck, I didn't even know where Hana lived...........

I ended up taking her to my place. I promise, if Jimin or TaeHyung had known this, they would go all crazy. Those pedophiles. Because me taking a dead girl home is so romantic. Yeah right.

------------------------

I laid her on my bed upstairs, and went down so I could make some food. I think I lost weight from carrying her all the way. 

But before the food, I got some packs of peas and placed them on her so her body temperature would go down. 

I hate peas, so it was the best option. 

---------------------------

•Hana's POV

I woke up, and didn't recognize the place I was at. The room was full of all kinds of Playstations and xboxes. The tv was bigger than the bed I had at home. 

I sat up and looked at the bed. It looked like a damn freezer with all the bags of frozen food on it.

Somehow, I managed to go down, and holy, the house is for rich people. Gold theme, all the technology I had dreamed of and even a big ass aquarium was in the hall way.

My eyes got laid on the door, and I just opened the door before someone grabbed my hand and spun me around. My knees failed under me in the process, so I fell into a strong grip. I looked up and it was JungKook.

I met his dark brown, seducing eyes for a second.

Quickly, I straightened myself up and was about to get out, but JungKook once again spun me around and said: "That's not how you thank your savior ugly. Let's eat first".

I didn't want to be there, so I coldly answered: "I'm on a diet".

JungKook still had a care-face, and went to the kitchen and came back with a sandwich. "Take this. And next time you should wear the blazer, stupid". And he locked the door. 

I looked down on the food. And squeezed it a bit, so the wrapper around it got curled. But Wait... How does he know I wasn't wearing the blazer yesterday? I promise, he's a stalker. And an idiot. He really put peas on me? Or it was helpful, but like out of all cold stuff........

The way home was short, and it scared me how close we were. It looked like he didn't know where I was living, so I ate the sandwich with a happy mood. Diet my ass. 

-------------------

I got home and it was pretty late. My mom was drinking. She didn't drink often, but when she did I knew that it was because of my father who got killed. Sometimes I believe all the moving we did was because of his death.

I just rubbed the sight of my unhappy mom off, and went to my room to get some sleep. My head was still hurting.