Captured

'Love is hell'- love is hell by theory of a deadman.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Erika's Pov

 ____________________________________________________________________________

I stood staring at the leader of Akatsuki, Pein. He merely yawned and looked away from my gaze.

"You must be Erika and Miko." He gestured to first me then at Miko who was still being held by the Akasuna puppeteer. 

I glared daggers into his head as he turned around. "Why would you want two girls when you have Konan?" I spat out and grinned mercilessly as I saw his face heat up when he turned around.

"I don't know what your talking about, but we picked you two because we needed more Akatsuki members..." I could tell that he was lying but there's only one way to find out the true reason on why we were here.

"Okay, we'll join on one condition." I began slowly.

Pein's eyebrow twitched and he stared at me boredly. "What's your condition?"

"Miko and I share a seperate room."

Pein sighed. "If you share the same room then you two would have to be partners."

I grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"What if they try to run away leader-sama, un." Deidara asked confused.

Pein stared blankly into space then smile sadistically. "Then... they can share a room with you and Sasori." He glared at me waiting for my response. 

I could tell that he wasn't going to take no for an answer so I sighed. "Okay..." 

Pein smirked and turned back around. "Deidara, Sasori...I'm sending you on a mission to pick up any of their remaining things in Konoha."

"These are the only clothes we have." I spoke up.

"They can borrow some of Sasori and mine clothes until we get money." Deidara said a little too quickly.

I sweatdropped. 'boy clothes...?' 

"Erika, one more minute please?" Everyone got quiet as Miko started talking. Her eyes were still closed, meaning she was still asleep. We all sweat-dropped.

"Okay then...Sasori and Deidara take them to your room." Pein shooed us away.

I followed Sasori and Deidara. No one dared to say a word as we made our way to the room. As we approached the door, Sasori turned around to stare at me.

"You and your friend keep to your side of the room and we'll keep to our side." I nodded slowly. He rolled his eyes as he opened the door and walked inside.

I, however took my time walking in and digesting every single attribute the room had. It was beyond messy. Pieces of clay everywhere, wooden parts thrown across the room every which way. The dirty laundry in the corner of the room smelled horrible. I had to cover my mouth to keep from gagging. Pizza boxes and soda cans littered the floor as well. On Miko and my side it was perfectly neat and tidy. Our beds were like one's from the movies. Silky with beautiful flowing curtains around them both. 

I walked over to one with (insert favorite color) curtains. I ran my hand across the bed spread, it felt unbelievably soft. I felt someone poke me in my side.

I turned around to see Miko standing beside me. "What's going on?" She whispered into my ear. 

"We joined Akatsuki, and are rooming with Deidara and Sasori. Your my partner. We keep to our side of the room they keep to their's." I replied.

She nodded in acknowledgement and walked over to a bed with curtains that were the color of the midnight sky. The bed spread was a mix of black and red. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Miko's Pov

 ____________________________________________________________________________

I bit my lower lip. I was going into one of my emo moods. I took out my Ipod and jammed my earbuds into my ears. I cranked the volume up all of the way.

I kicked off my knee-high black boots and climbed onto my new bed. 

'Sweet dreams are made of these

Who am I to disagree?

Travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something'

I sang along to Sweet dreams by Marilyn Manson, oblivious to the fact that everyone in the room was staring at me amazed that I could sing along to it.  

'Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused'  

I only stopped when I noticed them staring at me. "Wh-what?" I stuttered. Sasori smirked and shook his head going back to working on his puppets. Deidara smiled and continued sculpting his newest masterpiece. Erika shot me a thumbs up.

I smiled nervously and went back to listening to my Ipod. I recognized the next song right away and started to sing along to the lyrics.

'Today I am dirty

I want to be pretty

Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt

Today I am dirty

I want to be pretty

Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt'

I jumped up off my bed started singing louder. This was the only song that could make me react like this.

'Fear the nobodies

Wanna be Somebodies

We're dead,

We know just who we are'

Sasori started to sing with me. 

'We are the nobodies

Wanna be Somebodies

We're dead,

We know just who we are'

I stopped singing as I smiled and crawled back into my bed and fell asleep almost instantly due to exhaustion.