Emo Oreo

'When life gives you lemons...you throw them at the producer.'

                                           XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

                                                                    Xx*~ Sasuke's Point Of View~*xX

                                              XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Kakashi-sensei...is it just me or is there two girls lying on the ground?" Naruto, or as I like to refer to him as Dobe, asked.

"Well...Naruto...this time it isn't in your head." Kakashi responded slowly.

He then studied the scene that we had found on our way back to the village with the Kazekage, Gaara.

I walked up to one of the girls that had light brown hair, studying her face for awhile I could tell she wasn't dead-- actually she looked very healthy. I sweat-dropped as I turned to see Naruto running around in circles. I shifted my eyes to Gaara, who was studying the face of the girl with hair that almost matched my own but was more silkier and darker. Gaara had a look in his sky blue eyes, a look that was a cross between desire and lust...

'Gaara...what are you thinking...?'

I went to sit by Gaara who was studying the dark-haired girl as Naruto finally settled down and went with Kakashi to check on the light-brown haired one.

I knew as soon as I stepped on a twig, and the dark-haired girls onyx eyes snapped open...all hell was about to break loose...

                                              XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

                                                                    Xx*~ Miko's Point Of View~*xX

                                              XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

As I opened my eyes and saw the faces of Uchiha Sasuke and Sabaku no Gaara looking intensely at me, I felt my eyes go wide and the blood rushed straight to my cheeks.

"Gaa....ra...." I shakily pointed my finger at him then looked at Sasuke and I panicked. 

I quickly grabbed my black and red-laced  twin katana's and held them so that they were positioned at each of their neck's; one false move and they were as good as dead.

"Okay,who are you guys really?" I asked my voice shaking, yet my weapon never wavered once.

 Gaara smirked and slid his hand across the blade of my katana until he reached my hand, which he grasped tightly in his hand. "I'm Sabaku no Gaara, Kazekage and jinchurikki of the sand." I felt my heart stop in mid-beat and my face heated up immensely."What would be your name?"

"Miko..." I felt as if the whole world was spinning and before long everything turned black and I hit the ground.

                                           XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

                                                                    Xx*~ Gaara's Point Of View~*xX

                                              XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Miko..." The girl fainted and landed face first in my lap.

I stared at the strange exquisite, girl who had landed in my lap...and yes it was in the place you my dear friend are thinking of. I was blushing a deep crimson red color.