t h i r t y - o n e

Start from the beginning

And just like that, I slowly woke up to the real world. Turns out, it's my alarm.

I turn it off and stood up to stretch. After that, I slip on my fluffy sleepers and immediately saw Meredith and Olivia getting comfy on my couch inside my room. Yeah, I have a couch in my room.

Olivia started to rise up disturbing Meredith and walk toward me an meowed. Awwww. She was looking up at me and I already know she wants breakfast.

"Just wait, Olivia. I just need to go to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth." I kneeled down to pet her and stood up seconds later.

*

I opened the bathroom door and look for Olivia. Meredith was awake now so I guess I can feed them together. I carried them and tried to open the door without dropping my cats, succesfully, I opened the door and push it back with my feet while I went downstairs to see no one but the maids doing their jobs.

I headed to the kitchen and open one of the kitchen cabinets where I put there goods. I take out their food and put it in their bowls. They run towards it while I just chuckle. I grab my phone to capture a picture of them eating together.

I went to the living room and just chill and go through my social media. A notification pops up in the top of my phone from Instagram and I click it immediately.

It was from Harry. He posted a pic with the two of us looking at the stars on his favorite place. It was when we leave the park and went there. With the caption of 'It was nicer when you look at the stars with the one you love @taylorswift '

I double-tap it and and commented, "Beautiful indeed". Seconds later, mentions were blowing up my notification but as much as I want to read them all, I know that I will somehow see a hate comment but I don't my day to be ruined.

*

I spend my day with Selena, Gigi, Martha, and Karlie shopping. We haven't hung out for like forever so we decided to spend this day for only us.

We roam around the mall and if something caught our attention, we would go to the store immediately.

*

Right now, me and the girls are hanging out in the coffee shop.

"So, what are your plans for New Year?" Asked Martha.

Selena shrugged, "I don't really know. I just go with the flow."

Gigi nods while Karlie sipped on her drink. They all turn their heads to me, "What about you Taylor?"

"I'm not really sure too."

They nod their heads an all of a sudden the topic was changed.

*

I slipped of my heels while holding the phone as I am currently talking to Harry right now.

"So how's your day today?" Harry asked. I slipped of the other one and lay my back on my bed.

"It's fine. Me and the girls went out for shopping and coffee." I respond.

"Sounds great."

"Yeah. How about you? How's your day?"

"Sick. The boys have been playing pillow fights and wrestling." He replies.

"That sounds fun too."

"Yeah. By the way, I'm coming tomorrow to pick you up and you're going to hang out with me and the boys."

"What? Not even asking me?" I respond.

"Fine. Can you come with me please?"

"No." I teased.

"Oh, c'mon!"

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." I chuckled. "What time?"

"Maybe around 3. Depends."

"Okay."

"It's getting late now, go to sleep." He commanded.

I chuckled, "Yes, boss."

"Stop with that. Goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight. I love you too." I respond.

I press the button before turning my phone off and went into the shower so I can get rest after.

HOLAA!!!

Why not drop a bomb just like what taylor and zayn did when they released IDWLF??

Speaking of Taylor, Happy birthday TS!!!!! Please drop TS6 already!! Love yaa!!!

(As if she's gonna see this lmao)

It's been awhile guys! I miss you all so much!! Sorry for posting nonsense chappies and not update the story. I love y'all!!!

ILYSM

TYSM