t w e n t y - f i v e

A/N Guys just clear some things up, Taylor's birthday is in four days. I changed the date as I clearly forgot it lol. Thanks to a reader for reminding me. I tend to forgot things quickly and it's horrible.

-----------------

I pressed the doorbell two times and Selena opens it with a bowl of cereals in hands and a crazy hair. She widens her eyes and hugged me ever so quickly while holding the bowl of cereals.

"Oh my god, Taylor, since when did you came here?! You should've told me!" She asked.

"Yesterday and if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, sweetheart." I chuckle.

"Come in, M'Lady" She said casually. I laugh and walk in and seating at my favourite couch. "Anyway, How long are you going to stay here?"

"A week..I guess." I respond, the last part almost a mumble.

"You know what? I've realize that we haven't done shopping in a while, so we're going shopping today even if you don't like it or not. I'll just get ready and all that stuff. Make yourself comfortable as ever." She rolled her eyes when she already saw me laying on my back, foot on the table, and a hand clutch to the remote indicating she doesn't really have to say that.

She walks out of the room and I'm alone in the living room. I change through channels and stopped at the Cartoon Network with Powerpuff Girls on play. I lay it on there as I scroll through my phone on Instagram. Selena walks inside the cozy room ready to go. I turn off the t.v, unplugging it from the socket and walking ahead of her. I made sure first that I have everything and walk to the car. I sit at the front seat as Selena turn on the engine. We drove off Market to market until we decided that it's time for lunch. After lunch, our fun hasn't stopped as we went to ice skating. I haven't even realize that in four days, it's my 21st birthday. Guess I'll have to spend it with my family.

*

I hugged Selena once more before she goes inside the cab. I was supposed to come with her in the airport but she doesn't want me to get a cold or a cough (but mostly couch) because I tend to get it when I'm outside at 3:00 in the morning when It's freezing.

I'm so sad she's leaving even though it's my birthday tomorrow. I don't even know that time could fly that fast. These past three days that she's with me was probably the best. We spent it all on our fav places.

I wave her goodbye and wait till the cab was no longer to be seen. I wait until another cab comes to bring me home. I went to Selena's house this early just to say goodbye to her.

As I came in, the warm air already surrounding me. I told the cab the directions toward my house. I payed the driver and the night guards opened the gate for me. I smiled at them and put my index finger in my lip indicating not to tell my parents that I sneak out as I walk in. I open the door that lead to our living room and went inside. I sit at the couch for a couple minutes before walking toward my bedroom. I tried not to make noise as possible as I walk along the hallway.

I open the door to my bedroom and lock it once inside. I change into pyjamas to make myself comfortable and fell asleep on the bed.

*

Selena's POV

I fake cry as Taylor wave goodbye too me. I hope my acting skills work this time. As I close shut the door, I lead the driver toward the hotel I booked last night not too far away from my apartment. I can't go back there because I know Taylor will notice whenever she's going to the market. My apartment is near the market she always goes to.

The driver drop me off and two guards was already on my side. I payed the driver as Teddy and Josh carry my luggage. They're my body guards for 2 and a half years now. I walk inside and grab my keys and to the room I'm staying at for three days. I lied to Taylor about me only staying for three days, in fact, I'm going to stay here for a month because I also have my Christmas and New Year break. I plan on spending those two with my best of friends and my boyfriend. My parents will not be able to spend it with me because they're going to spend it with Cancer patients in my parents' friend's hospital. 

Teddy put the luggage beside the couch and I nod at them as they leave. I sit on the couch while texting the boy, I made this group chat so that we can all talk.

Selena : Guys

Niall : Hey babe :)

Selena : Hiii

Louis : Eyyy

Liam : Hello

I waited for Harry but no answer.

Selena : Where's Harry?

Niall : He's asleep, our flight was 30 minutes late.

Selena : Well, is everything settled?

Liam : Yeah

Louis : Everything is perfect

Niall : Our flight is on. Bye Sel, love you. See ya' later!

Harry then replies, I guess he is awake.

Harry : Ewww

Selena : Put your shit together tomorrow Harry.

Harry doesn't replied as the topic change into him clearing things up.

Selena : Bye guys! See you later!

Niall, Louis, Liam : Byee!

I shut off my phone and change into pyjamas. I walk toward the bed and lay peacefully.if I were to rate this hotel, I would say 8 (I don't really put on perfect score because I've just been here yen minutes ago.) because they have comfortable bed and a nice furnitures, we didn't know about the food yet.

I sigh in relief as I can now sleep peacefully, but I admit, I feel guilty lying to Taylor even though it's her birthday tomorrow.

*

The annoying sound of my alarm rang through out the room. I groan as I press multiple times to the screen in order to hut it off. Once I hit the 'snooze' button, I sigh in relief. Five minutes later, there it goes again. I groan again and stand up. Opening my phone and turning off the alarm. I walk toward the living room with my phone in hand.  Seven minutes later while scrolling, a notification pop up. I notice our group name with the messenger sign on the side and click it.

Louis : Open the door please.

Selena : Well, good morning to you to, Louis. 

I walk towards the door and opened it.

"Good morning, babe" Niall kissed me on the cheek. I mumble a good morning to all of them, and them to me.  I open the door wider and they walk in.

"Why so early?" I ask.

"It's boring back in our house  so why not visit you here?" Louis respond.

I nod at them and change into more casual outfit.

"Have you tasted their food here?" Niall beamed. I shook my head no and he immediately pull us all towards the buffet and grab a plate and put different kinds of breakfast.

He came back with a plate full of foods and dug in. I laughed and me and the boys get our own food and eat with excitement due to Taylor's birthday.

After breakfast, we went back to my hotel room and check everything. As of right now, everything seems fine. Just one mission left and that's not to let Taylor know, for now. 

The party will be held in the beach. we're going to stay there for two days in the boys' rented cabin. Harry and Liam will cook the food, Louis, Niall and I will clean since I've heard that the cabin was not used in a long time because it costs allot and so, it'll probably have dusts.

The rest of the day we spent it on watching a hockey game while I hope everything goes on plan tomorrow.

Heyy!!!

So I figured I should update since I'm pretty bored and I hope you like this one!

ILYS

TYSM

BYE