f i f t h t e e n

"Taylor" I heard a voice.

"Taylor" I heard it again. What the fuck is happening? I feel like I'm already dead yet I can still hear and think?

"Taylor!"

My eyes suddenly opens and I straight my body at the seat. My forehead's sweating. I can feel my shirt soaked.

"Taylor, are you alright?" I finally turn my gaze to the person beside me; A hand on my shoulder.

It was Harry. That's just weird. I examine my surroundings looking around and notice I'm still on the plane. The one that's not crowded; The one with the boys; And absolutely no panic or water around. I was safe.

"Seriously Tay, you're freaking me out. And you're soaked." I get away from my little thought and hug Harry. Inhaling and exhaling. A sigh in relief when I realize that was just a dream.

Harry awkwardly puts his hand on my back. I shifted away and lean down lower.

I look at my shoes and fizzle with my fingers. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hugging you like that..I'm just making sure it wasn't a dream anymore."

"A dream?" Harry laugh.

I blush and finally straiten my seat.

"Nothing"

"Why are you here waking me up anyway?" I ask.

"I was just going to tell you Lunch's ready. But you're asleep; I was planning not to wake you up but then I remember you didn't have breakfast early morning. So you must be hungry.

As if on time, my stomach grumbles and I blush again.

"How many hours did I sleep?"

"About um--2 hours?"

I nod and wish I haven't slept. The nightmare's haunting me. What if it does happen? I shake those thoughts away as I reach a small table with the boys sat around it. I sit at one of the chairs and the attendants serve us out food. The spaghetti's great and I dug-in. I'm already finished and stand up getting back on my chair. Harry said the plane will land in an hour so I get myself ready.

I wore a jean and a dotted shirt with a flannel covering my back. I fix the sleeves and start putting on a little bit of makeup. I brush my hair went out of the bathroom. I flop down on my seat as the co-pilot announces we'll land in ten minutes.

Excitement flush through me as I half jump on my buckled seat. We land down safely and I sigh in relief. Louis has told me earlier we're going to L.A and I can't help but feel excited.

We walked down and went inside. We walked to the door once we saw a man holding up a sign with our names in it and we're soon crowded with people; Paparazzi's with their cameras; Fans screaming. I walk faster than usual to keep pace with one of the boys. Liam stood beside and smile. I smile back and get inside the car. The driver drive us to the hotel and before I know it, I'm already guide up to my room. I unlock it by putting the card to the scanning thing on the door.

I put my bags on the nearby couch and lay on the bed; not bothering to take off  my shoes. I burry my face into the pillow and close my eyes. While relaxing at the bed, someone knock on the door and opened it. It revealed Harry with Niall.

They greeted me before saying if I want to come with them to show me around the stadium. I agreed and they told me we're leaving in 15 minutes. I quickly change into much more comfortable clothes and grab my things. I knock on the boys' room and they let me in. Apparently, I'm the only one who the management let to have an own room.

Louis greeted "Hey Taylor! Come in!"

Louis smiled and returned it and continue to walk to the couch the boys are sitting in.

"Hey Taylor! Are you ready? We're leaving in like – now"

I nodded and we head out. Fans and pap's waiting outside the lobby so we decided it would be better if we just take the back door.

"I'm so exited! It's our first show! Would you believe at that!" Liam beamed.

"Yeah, I know. We're all exited here!" Louis said.

We hop in the car waiting for us in the back door.

Once we arrive at the venue, I was amazed. It's so huge. In a few hours it would be crowded with their fans. I wonder how does it feel to have this many fans supporting you..

*

Fans screamed once the light is down and the boys soon came in. I stand on the side of the stage with Lou. I met her earlier and she was very sweet. We chat about how a grown up boys can act such idiots. We laugh here an there. I notice how they sung really great. They have this thing called 'Teamwork' that made everything so great. But, they also acted complete dorks.

Harry search for someone in the crowd and seem to bot find it. I wonder who it was. It's probably Sarah. Sarah. Hearing or thinking about her made knots in my stomach. I quickly shook it off and watch the boys. Once in a while they'll come to backstage and I'll have to scold Harry for wasting water just for pouring it unto himself. And for wetting his clothes. It's not like he doesn't have tons of clothes here anyway. 

"Okay go! You have a show to continue!" I half-yelled playfully at Harry as he chuckles shaking his head slightly.

Once the boys were back at the stage, I turn to see Lou smiling wildly at me.

"What?"

"I smell something fishy.."

Chapter updated!

So you guys know that this is a fictional book only, please don't comment like 'It's not in L.A and stuff that lined into that' Thank you!

QOTD; Are you guys okay with Taylor and Tom is it?

AOTD; Kinda. But my Haylor heart. No ships can replace it.

That's all I hope you liked it!

ILYSM

TYSM