bonus chapter (short)

I breath in and out until I'm finally calm. The guards led us through to the private plane and I sat at one of the corners. I let out a sigh.

I put my bags on the headboard and lay my heads on the seat. The boys went on their separate ways on the chairs.

A stewardess approaches me once the plane is steady on the air and ask me if I want anything. I told her I just want some water. She soon came back with a bottle of water and handing it out to me. I thank her and lean back. I play with my fingers because I'm bored af.

I still don't know where we're going but whatever. I sigh and lean down lower in my seat and think if I should just sleep since I haven't had enough sleep last night. I decided I'll fix myself before landing so I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I open my eyes and saw everyone panicking. I quickly sat up properly and try to think what was happening. I look around and saw everyone has a life jacket and I hope what I am thinking right now isn't the cause of these people to panic.

The plane suddenly moves side to side and I pray that this isn't happening. Oh my god please no. I quickly search for the boys and I can't seem to find them. I shout their names but no one shouts back if it's them.

I examine my surroundings once again and I see lot's of faces. Unfamiliar faces. And I realize this isn't the boys' plane. Panic shot through me and I look around for a spare jacket but I keep stumbling and before I know it, water came splashing my face hard and I fall on my back and i'm drowning. I tried to stand up but it's no use since bags are on top of me. I can't breath. And before I know it, I'm out of life.

Bonus chapter everyone!

Sorry it's only short.

Quest. : Have you ever had the feeling like you're feeling a little dizzy for days but have no flu?

Lol random question XD

Anyways, First day of school has been good. We didn't do anything but play random games and just right our expections to our classmates and teachers.

Have you ever been late?

I am late this morning and I ran into a different classroom and everyone in the room look at me. My teacher at A.P laugh a little and I head to the other classroom. I mean, how would I know if that's aren't ours anymore because last year that's ours so I know that's where I should go but I'm wrong lol. And then when you're in your right class everyone looks at you and you'll have a grand entrance. Everyone will watch you enter until you sit down. That's just epic.

BYE

ILY

TYSM