t w e l v e

The boys steps forward and hug me. They all looked at me with worried flash in their eyes.

All of the boys (except Hazbear): Where have you been!?

I gasp and calm down myself.

Taylor: Relax. I just went to the café.

I said trying to calm them. I blush when I remember myself running out of embarrassment and staying at a cafe for a few hours that made the boys worried.

Liam: Next time, tell us. And Harry, aren't he with you?

Liam look at Harry with furrowed eyebrows.

Harry: I'm sorry okay. She ran away.

I blushed again and look down.

Niall: You what!?

Niall said looking at me.

Taylor: Please, don't be mad. It was embarrassing. 

I look at my hands like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Louis: Did you know how much trouble we will get when she lost?

Louis said at Harry half yelling.

Harry: Okay, okay, okay. I'm going to look for her.

You should've done that hours ago. I thought.

Taylor: Let's just forget about this. I don't want my parents or my brother to know about this.

They nod and I let out a sigh of relief. I forgot that I did not get my shopping bag with me when I ran away.

Taylor: Harry, did you see my bags in your car?

I said now straightening my head and looking at him.

Harry: Yeah. They were on your room.

My eyes widen and my mouth slightly open.

Taylor: How did you come in my room!? It's locked!

Harry: I got spare keys. Don't worry I won't do it again unless it's important. By the way, nice room eh?

I rolled my eyes at him and said goodnight to the boys. I don't feel like eating dinner so I'll just take an early sleep.
.
.
.
I stepped out of my room after packing my things for travelling. Again. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow since all I can remember was talking to Simon telling me we would be travelling for the upcoming world tour.

I locked the door and walk towards the boys in the living room.

Taylor: Hey boys, I was wondering if I can visit my family and Selena since I might not see them for awhile?

They nodded their heads before giving me goodbye.

I took my keys out of my purse and unlock the car door. I hopped in and started to drove away.

Once I'm in front of the gate house, The  house guards noticed my car and opened the gates for me. They greeted me with smiles and I return the gesture.

I park my car along with the other car and headed inside. I sneakily went to drawers on the kitchen and get myself a snack. 

I went to the living room to find my brother playing with his friend. I did not know him nor see him here before.

I slow down my steps to keep quiet and once I'm in my brothers back, I quickly put my hands around his eyes.

Austin: Hey!

He said trying to get my hands off but it's his bad luck.

Taylor: Guess who came to visit you?

I said in a male's voice.

Austin: Do not play with me Jake!

Oh, so his name is Jake.

Jake: It's not me.

Jake said. I signalled him to not tell him who am I even though he really doesn't know me but I'm glad he played along.

Austin: Then who it is!?

Taylor: Keep guessing. Want a clue?

I said still in my male voice.

Austin: Okay?

Taylor: Okay. It's someone you probably missed.

I said trying to stop my giggle that's starting to come out.

Austin: Uhh..?

Jake: What the heck Aus!

My eyes widen at realisation. He thinks I'm his girlfriend. What the heck really.

Austin: What!?

Austin: Just tell me the hell are you!?

Taylor: Second clue, You love me so much.

Jake's eyes widen.

Jake: You had two girlfriends!? WHAT THE HECK AUSTIN! 

Austin: What the hell are you saying!?

My eyes widen my hands still covered his eyes.

Austin: I only have one girlfriend!

Jake: Then who is she?

He said pointing towards me.

Taylor: It's me Aus.

I said while laughing. Oh my god, this boy spoil my plan from him guessing who am I.

Austin: Taylor! I missed you so much.

He said as he hug me making me fall to the couch.

Taylor: I missed you to!

I said hugging him back.

Jake cleared his throat making us pull apart.

Jake: You brake up with Angela?

(A/N; Guys, if ever you knew Austin's girlfriend's name from the previous chapter 'cause I forgot it and I'm too lazy to find it so just dm me or comment on this and I'll just edit it. If not, it's okay. It'll be Angela permanently)

We both burst out from laughing while Jake has a frown on his face.

Austin: By the way, this my sister, Taylor. Taylor, this is Jake, my friend.

We both calmed down.

Taylor: Hi, nice meeting you.

I said politely as I stretched out my hand for a shake.

Jake: Hi, nice meeting you too.

He said and stretched his hand out too for a shake. We shake hands a little longer because he seems not to pull away and I don't want go be rude.

He finally pulled it out and I look at Austin.

Austin: So, Taylor, Don't tell me you're leaving tomorrow.

CHAPTER UPDATED.

Cliffhanger!

I'm sorry for being long gone and now I'm back. Yay!

I updated and sorry this is short. because I felt bad being gone for awhile and many of you are asking for update so here it is :)

QOTD: fav song atm?

AOTD: Hello Bitches by CL

It's more of Korean words but I enjoy the song even if I don't know what the lyrics mean 😂 I just know it from my aunt. A k-pop fan.

I hope you have/had a great day!

TYSM

ILY