joint account

Hey guys! It's me, Keziah. (Idk why but it felt really weird saying my real name here.) And I just wanna tell you that me, Via, and Faye have a joint acc to make some bomb stories!

Via: mxsaichearts
Faye: -inverse

Our joint acc's username is haylorfam  so make sure to follow that!

And I'm probably going to update next week or after a few days of next week. You get it? You know, 7 days + whatever days it is next week. I hope I'm making sense. Anyways, back to the story! I'm just working on it and it'll be done soon :).

I have a week and a half (I hope 2 weeks though) break because of Sembreak (It's like fall break but we prefer using that) Well, I'm not sure yet if it's 2 weeks because of our
Field Trip's due keeps changing. And I'm sorry even if I have lots of free time I can't update, but believe me, I'm trying hard as I can to update this chapter faster. I even did a research but just go with what I was thinking.

Okay, this is a goodbye now. GOODBYE LOVELIES!!! See you on the next update!

ILYSM

TYSM

P.S : Zayn had an acc here in wattpad and Idk if you know this but I just want someone who I can fangirl with while laughing at the thought of him reading his fanfics 😂. I gotta admit, my vision of his personality changed when he left the band and Perrie but it changed again to something better when I saw a little sneak peak of his reasons why he did that. Okay, maybe I was a bit judgmental but I'm improving to something better instead of shit 😂.

Okay, Goodbye guys! Love y'all so much! Like really!