f o u r

I'm still still asleep until I heard the annoying sound of my alarm. I turn it off and lay comfortably for five more muinites.

I decided it's time to stand up and get ready for the day. Since I didn't bring any slippers with me, I just let my foot get in the the way. I walk downstairs and everybody was already here. I tell them a good morning and they did the same. I take a seat next to Louis and Niall and now knowing my job already started. Liam handed me a golden brown pancake and I take a bite immediately.

Louis: Geez, Why such in a rush?

Taylor: I'm hungry

Liam: And that make you look like Niall (chuckling)

Niall: Whatever. Someone like us, is special. Right, Taylor? 

Taylor: Whatever you say, Niall.

Wow, In a day I already remembered there name. I'm so proud. Harry finishes his food and I do too. We both stand up and he'a looking down at me. I forgot that I am wearing his clothes so I quickly run upstairs to my room and grab my yesterday's clothes. I run back downstairs and headed towards the bathroom. I open the door and take a quick shower. I wrap the towel I used last night around my body and another one for my hair. After drying my self, I wear my yesterday's clothes and dry my hair with their blower beside the mirror. I hang the towel's at the stick right up and get out of the bathroom. I grab a banana as a habit of mine after I showered and after eating it, brushing my teeth.

When I was about to peel-off the skin, someone grab it. I look up and there stand Harry. I tried to snatch it back but he was too tall because he is holding it up. I tried to jump high but nothing's working. I look down and look up again and I saw the banana no longer in his hand. My blood boiled but I need to control myself. I sigh.

Taylor: Who told you to have the right to eat my banana?

Harry: Myself.

Taylor: You litt- big monkey!

Harry: Now, who told to shout at me and call me that?

Nothing came my mouth.

Harry: Remember, cross the line and your dead.

Oh, that was what he meant by 'or else'. Guess I have to keep my mouth shut. But i'm sure by he means 'dead' is not actually killing me.

I roll my eyes as I walk away from him and finally putting my shoes on.

Taylor: Guys, I have to get my things now. Mind if you give me a ride?

Louis: Actually, no. We are bored too. Simon said that we have a day off today.

Taylor: Great!

We head towards the door and shut it back. We hop in onto the car and I take the front seat. Harry is the one driving, and the three of them are on the back seat.

Me, of course need to tell Harry where my house is. When we arrived, The guard open the door for us and as usual, I thank him. Harry park the car in front of the door and we all hop out. I open the door that is leading inside and mom and dad was both sitting in the living room while Sarah and Austin was no where to be seen. Probably on a date. I kiss my mom and dad's cheek.

Dad: Where have you been last night?

The boys sit down across from mom and dad. I sit beside my dad.

Taylor: Don't worry. I slept at the boys' house. It's raining when we're about to go and it's pate so I decided to sleep in their house.

Mom: Sweetie, you haven't bring any of your clothes to their house yet. Did you wear the same clothes you wear yesterday?

Taylor: I didn't wear my yesterdays' clothes for last night.

Dad: Then what did you wear?

Taylor: I borrowed Harry's clothes.

Mom: You what?

Taylor: Mom, don't worry about it. It's just for last night. By the way, Dad, Can you help me with my things?

Dad: Sure.

Me and dad head towards my bedroom and start to pack my things. We packed it immediately 'cause the boys are waiting downstairs.

I carried my backpack while dad carries my luggage. When we head downstairs, the boys stands up and bid goodbye to my mom and dad and I did the same. I kiss my mom and dad's cheek again. I was about to take my luggage from my dad but Harry snatch it.

Taylor: Harry, you have enough from grabbing my things!

Dad: Grabbing your things?

Taylor: Well, As I remember, Harry snatched my banana this morning.

I say folding my arms. Harry roll his eyes.

Dad: Aye, Honey, be careful okay? Call me when you need me. I don't want you having boyfriends, yet. I love you

Mom: What your dad says and always remember that I love you.

She says kissing my forehead.

Taylor: Why do ya'll sound like you're not gonna see me anymore? I'm going to visit wherever you are. Love you too.
Bye. See you soon!

I hug them and break away from the hug and hop-in again on the car. Harry drives by as I play with my phone.

Liam: Hey, do you want us to help you decorate your room?

Taylor: Really?

Niall: Yeah!

Louis: Harry drive us to Target. We're buying things.

When we arrive at the store, I grab my cart and walk towards the aisle. I drab sheets, Grey paint, and much more. I paid my things to the counter and we head home.

We painted the wall grey. There's a cabinet here where I can hang my clothes. I fix my bed. And decorate it.

After a long day, I sigh and look at my now decorated room. I high-five the boys and take a shower. I thank them after and we all sat down at the living room watching Spongebob. We were all chilling until the time our tommy's grumbled.

Harry: Guys, i'm hungry.

And they all says the same.

And Harry looks at me.

Harry: I think your job starts now.

CHAPTER UPDATED!!!

SO, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK! IT REACH 200+ READS IN A WEEK! THATS A BLAST!

AND ALSO I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

QOTD: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

NO SNOB

ILY