t h i r t y

Taylor's POV

It's been 2 days lsince Christmas. The boys (and girls) spend the nigh at our house since It's late when we finished watching Christmas movies.

Today, I'm going to visit the boys at their house and hang-out with them at the amusement park. But first, I pick up Sel first like what Niall told me.

I knock on her door and she almost immediately answer it. She gave me a hug and let me in. Selena frantically searches for her purse until she find it by the opposite couch I'm sitting at.

"Let's go! I'm so excited." She exclaimed.

"I know right." I chuckled.

We head to my car and hop in. I turn on the engine and started driving toward the boys' house.

When we got there, we went toward the door and ring the doorbell. Louis opened it with a hug and let us in. Harry greeted me with kiss on the cheek and a 'hi'.

All the boys walk around looking for whatever it is as I walk toward their kitchen. I opened the fridge and look for some handy food that I can eat while we're on the car. When I find none, I walk toward the compartment storage to search for a bread. I think I already opened three storage doors and still can't find it. "Boys, where's the bread?!" I shouted just so they can hear.

"It's in the fourth cabinet to the right!" I heard a shout back and I nod even though they can't see me.

I walk over to it and opened it, and finally, the bread's in there. I pick it up and put it in the kitchen island and look over the to the 2nd cabinet to grab the peanut butter. I also put it in the kitchen island and look for a spoon. As soon as I found it at one of the drawers, I grab it and went back to the table. I opened the cap of the peanut butter and opened the plastic of the bread and started spreading the peanut butter to the bread. I made two and when I'm done, I put the spoon on the sink and bring back everything that I used. I wrap it at a zip-lock plastic bag and went back to the living room where everyone was seated at the couch.

"Done?" Harry asked playfully.

"I was hungry!" I protested. "Well, It wouldn't be that long if your things was just in a one big place."

They just chuckled an we head outside where I hand Harry my car key. We hop in and Harry started driving toward the amusement park. When we arrived, we payed for our tickets and I search for my bread as I forgot to eat it while on the car. I put it out and when I did, Niall looks at me and stare at my food. I offered my hand, "Would you want some?" He nod and I gave him the other one.

Once in awhile, fans would stop to take pictures with them and I watch in amusement at how much they love their fans.

But there is this one fan that makes my head boil in anger once she started flirting with Harry. She first asked me to take a picture with them and I did. She puts both her hands on Harry's shoulders and kissed him on the cheek as she smirked at me. Once I clicked the picture, I make sure It's blurred. An click another one when she put her hands on her sides. I fake smiled at her as I hand her her phone. And when she walks away, I rolled my eyes at her and continue walking with Selena. Harry catch up to me, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm incredibly fine after that. I'm so fine when she put both her hands on your shoulders and kissed your cheek and you didn't even flinched nor did you felt uncomfortable in a way. And yes, I'm fine so, don't ask again." I spit out at him. The boys look at me and when I look back at them, they immediately turn their heads back to what they're doing.

"Babe, wanna know something?" Harry asked.

"What?"

"You look cute when you're jealous. I like it." Harry winked and put his arm around my waist.

(A/N; Eww so typical)

"What? Jealous? Taylor Swift ain't jealous with anyone..or anything." I defend.

"It's easily confirmed with the way your eyes look at her, with the way you spit out the words when you said you're fine , an with the way you denied it." Harry smirked and I want to punch him even in the slightest one for knowing those shit.

I put both my hands on my chest, "Fine. Damn you for knowing it easily."

Harry chuckled then said, "Well, you're pretty much like an open book."

"Whatever."

We walk hand in hand as we tried to catch up with the boys while they're buying tickets for the drop tower.

*

We've been here for like two hours or so and we're all dizzy right now from the roller-coaster. While we're all walking toward the parking lot, we saw a bunch of paps outside.

"Shit." I heard someone muttered and we all head to the car and drove off.

It was really shitty when paps are around. Even when I was young, when my mom and dad would bring us to some fancy event, and there was a bunch of them flashing lights and posting it in the internet. Sometime making untrue shits about it.

They drop Selena off first and then me, I decided to let them borrow my car for the night since I don't want them looking for a cab just to go home.

When I head inside the house, i saw Angela and Austin with Jake on the couch watching The Walking Dead. But you can clearly see Angela's not very interested.

I gave each of them a hug and a 'goodnight' before I walk into my bedroom. When I opened the door, I walk straight to my walk-in closet to change for some more comfortable clothes. I changed into some sweatpants, a white top, and a sweater. I put on my socks and walk over my bed and lay on my back.

I thought over how am I am open book? I never thought people could read my emotions or what I was thinking before. But, is it a bad thing or a good thing?

I shake those thoughts away and started thinking happy thoughts until I drifted away to sleep.

___________

HEYYYY!!!!

I FINALLY BROKE THE RECORD!!! Updating three days in a row!

QOTD; Have you ever had lots of books in your library but has nothing to read?

GOOD BYE

ILYSM

TYSM