t w e n t y - s e v e n

My heart beat goes faster like never before. I gulp and look at him. I was thinking if this even real. Like, him talking about this to me.

He cleared his throat once again, "I'm.." He then looks at the ground. "I'm sorry about what happened. I-I didn't mean to kiss you, it just kind of happened and I'm.." he stopped and I was dreading to hear what he is about to say. He opens his mouth but decided against it.

He looks like he's nervous or something that I couldn't quite point my finger in while I was slowly breaking deep inside me because I thought he meant it.

"What?" I pushed further even though my ears is dreading to hear what he was about to say. It could be good but, it could also be the worse ever.

He doesn't look at me but kick sands on his feet. "What Harry?"

I waited for three minutes and he still hasn't answered me nor did he look at me. "I said, what?" I look at him, "Harry, you know what? I'm so sick of this! I'm sick of feeling this thing for you while I watch you be with someone else! Did you know I actually wasn't feeling sorry about what you did? That I don't regret you kissing me there." I paused to breath in. "I-I actually thought you meant it but guess what? my brain's thinking that you didn't! I bet you didn't even care! And it hurts so badly Harry! It fucking hurts!"

And suddenly, he pulled me in and kissed me with no permission. I was taken aback and stayed still with open eyes. I pushed him away.

"Harry, please stop." I was crying right now even though I don't want to. "Please stop kissing me all of sudden without telling me what you actually feel for me." I wipe away the tears that's flowing freely down my cheeks with my palm. "Please, just stop. It breaks me."

He then put his hand on my cheeks ti wipe it away and rests his forehead against my mine. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. The truth is, I actually already fall deeply for you. I just..I just don't known how to say it. I'm scared,..I'm scared that you wouldn't feel the same."

"Harry, did you really like me?" I asked, not convinced.

"I don't." My eyes went wide and my heart breaks once again. Tears were about to fall but Harry smiled at me cheekily. "I love you"

My heart leap out of joy. I hugged him and never let go. I just want to be in this position. Never did I ever imagine this would happen.

He kissed my forehead and then suddenly, shouts of cheers were heard in the background. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled away. I saw Selena with the boys cheering for us. I hid my face away out of embarrassment.

"Seems like everything went well" Selena murmured.

-the next day-

I pulled on the striped pink dress and wedges. We were leaving and I'm happy that the boys will be staying for a week here.

Turns out, I was fooled by Selena telling me she barely have any break from her career.

I put on my sunglasses and went to the car they have. Selena and Niall gave the cabin keys to the owner and thanking them. They went in and Liam started the car and drove away and to Selena's house.
.
.
.
-1 weeks later-

I pulled on the jacket I brought with me and said goodbye's to the boys and Selena. We went shopping and played monopoly at Selena's house. It seems like our place to stay at was Selena's house lately. Harry went with me and be my ride to my house. In all honesty, there wasn't an awkward atmosphere between us the past week.

Harry parked the car in the driveway and help me get out. He escorted me to the gate and once were in front of our gate, he puts his hand in his pocket.