t h i r t y - o n e

The embarrassing "jealousy" incident was 2 days ago and The boys and Selena still brag me about it.

Harry and I are out and about in the park. We have absolutely nothing to do but just to lay around 'till the break ends. My contract with them says that I still have 8 months of work for them. I'm not really sure if after the contract, we will still be together.

I shook my head as possibilities slowly appear in my mind. Now's not the right time to worry about the future problems. What I have to focus right now is the present.

I can feel all of the cameras around us hiding somewhere. I felt absolutely annoyed even now then. Even when me and Harry aren't together yet or more likely, does not know each other, they still hunt us down and tried making up stories that are surely trashy.

Me and my family were famous because of my family's business and name.

I shove my hands to my pocket as the cool wind passes through. I look at Harry as he talks about something which I'm not paying attention to as I'm busy admiring him.

*

Flashing lights were all I could see while walking toward the parking lot. When we get through those paps shouting things, I sigh in relief as we walk towards the car.

Harry opened the car door for me and waits till I sit down and close the door after. He walks over the trunk and opens his door and hoping in too. He started the engine and we drove off.

*

"Did you have fun today?" Harry asked while putting both of his hand in the back of his neck.

"Of course I did." I exclaimed while I make myself comfortable in my couch. We are at the the living room currently just wasting time talking about things.

"I honestly hate those paps." He grumbles.

I place my head on his lap and my feet on the armrest. "They're just doing job." I defend.

"Yeah, ruining peoples lives and making up such things." He snort.

All I could do was sigh as I close my eyes. "You know, don't be mad. I'm very happy this day happened even though there are paps scattered around. I had fun." I smiled at him.

"You know, it's getting very late now. You should go home."

"What? You want me to leave already?"

"No! Of course not. I mean, I'm just tired. I feel as if there's a tons of heavy thing in my eyelids. I wanna sleep." As I said those words, a yawned.

"Alright, alright. I'll go home now. Get some rest. I'll text you tomorrow. Goodbye. I love you!" Harry bid his goodbye while I stand up to give him a swift kiss.

I bid my goodbye to him and head upstairs and do my night routine. I fall into my bed and I immediately pull up the comforter as I heard a ding on my phone.

*ding*

From: Harry the frog, 9:47 pm

'Hey there love. Just got home. Get some rest. Goodnight. Love you xx'

I smiled at the text and sent him the same. I realized that I still haven't change his name here but I'm planning on keeping it.

I put it back in my beside table and fall back into my pillow. Seconds later, I'm already in deep slumber.

*next morning*

I heard some strange sound and I was wondering what the heck is that. I tried to focus on the sound, it sounds so familiar.