t w e n t y - s i x

Selena's POV

I wiped away a sweat coming down from my head as I finished the last plate the two boys used.

We were currently at the cabin and we're almost done. The boys had already finished cooking, me and the other boys had already done cleaning. Yes, we can just hire cleaners but I need some exercise and I think this is a pretty good idea.

The cabin was big, that's why it took us a little more time to clean. By the time we finished everything, like e v e r y t h i n g, I called Taylor.

-phone call-

Sel: Hey!!

Tay: Sel? Hii!

Sel: Are you busy?

Tay: No, not really.

Sel: (Squeal) Can you come by to the beach near the hotel we stayed together at when we were like 19?

Tay: Why?

Sel: Just bring bikinis and some clothes good for two days. Bye!

-phone call end-

I didn't even bother letting her speak. Me being her best friend for the longest time, I know that she'd be asking questions and not letting the topic go until she got her answers.

I dressed myself into my bikini ready to hit the waves. I pull on my yellowish bikini and pull over a jacket thing to not be so exposed.

I get out of the bathroom and saw everyone is already ready. The banner is already hung up, the food was prepared, and the house is clean. We invited Taylor's brother, Austin, so that she was more comfortable seeing that the boys didn't know about the reason she's here.

15 minutes later, the boys went out to take in the beach while we wait for Taylor.

30 minutes later, We saw Taylor with a bag hung on her shoulder and a guard at her back.

I shouted at the boys to go back to the cabin and we kind of made a game of who goes inside faster.

Turns out Louis is the winner, followed by me, Harry, Liam , and Niall.

I heard my phone's familiar ringtone and I immediately pick it up.

-phone call-

Sel: Hello?

Tay: Hi! So, after I went into the beach, what do I do now?

Sel: Did you saw the big cabin we always want to stay in before? Go there.

Tay: Selena, I'm totally confused as to why you wanted me to go there and why am I here. Who knows what's inside there. Please, just tell me.

Sel: Taylor, you'll see once you went inside. Bye, love ya'!"

-phone call end-

I sigh as I tell the boys to get themselves ready and I peek at the small window that Taylor is walking towards the cabin with a hesitated look.

Taylor's POV

I saw that cabin and started walking towards it. I'm hesitated at first because the owner might see me and I'll have to explain myself why am I here if I go inside. Maybe it's a private area and that I shouldn't go. But I go anyways, I knock on the door and nothing.

I texted Selena that no one's in here but she replied with "just go in with out knocking"

I twisted the knob and Boom! All of my friends are in here with all the party stuff. There's a banner hung at the wall and foods at the round table.

"Happy Birthday!" They all cheered and I almost became emotional.

I'm such an emotional person when it comes to this and I hate it.

"Aww, you guys!" I went in to hug each of them and just enjoy my time.

But, when it comes to Harry, I felt a bit awkward. Ever since the time he kissed me, I never saw him again until now. I felt happy as I missed him so much.

He smiles at me an I just hug him. Like,   super tight. I missed him so much that I just don't want to let go of him. I was a bit hesitated but go for it anyway.

Pretty sure he was taken aback. He soon hugged me back and I smelled his scent. I'm so weird to even do that but I'm just me. He smelled like a mix of his cologne and sea water. I let go of him and went to hug Selena. I hug her so tight like Harry's.

"I actually thought you forgot my birthday." I admitted to Selena. It'd true, since this morning whenever she's calling she never mentions anything  related to it or something.

"Really? Why would you think that?" She laughed.

I put my arm around her shoulders. "Because, I remembered that every time it's my birthday, you'd be calling me early in the morning just to greet me no matter what the situations are."

"Because I was readying you the surprise! Sorry for that." She chirped.

"It's nothing. Anyway, let's go eat this food. I'm pretty sure they'll get cold if we let them wait." What a pretty lame joke, Taylor. Good job for that.

We all dug in in the food and eat it. We played kiddie games because we're so immature, lol, we joked around each other and swam at the beach. I was so happy that this day even happened.

Austin left earlier and we were all left in here. But before Austin left, he said something to Harry while looking at me and I was pretty sure it was about me.

(So annoying that I always write "Pretty sure Lol)

The boys had laid logs near the water and set a bonfire. Me and Selena walked hand in hand while talking about what we should do tomorrow.

"Ey! Love birds!" Niall called.

"Yeah you're right! Selena told me she doesn't love you anymore and she's in love with me now!" I joked. Selena laughed and went into kiss his cheek. Oh lovebirds.

We all sat after the fire was settled and I didn't realized that they brought some beer and marshmallows. Ain't bringing beer here illegal?

Liam passed us each one but he doesn't get his. "Are you going to drink?" He shakes his head and I nod.

As the night goes on, I felt awkward whenever Harry would look at me. Occasionally, he'll glance at me. And of course, I to him.

Selena nudge Harry and whispered something. He nods and stands up while clearing his throat. "Umm, Taylor?"

I look up to him and raised my eyebrows indicating for him to go on. "May I talk to you for a second?"

I was confused and nervous. "Uhh, sure!"

He offered me his hand and helped me stand up. We walk away from our group of friends and to the front of the cabin.

He cleared his throat and started to speak while I was nervous because I know what he is going to talk about. 

"So, umm, about the thing happened on the charity"

HEYYY HAYLOR SHIPPERS!!!

THANK YOU FOR 10k!!! It's mean allot to me! Sorry for not updating for a while 'cause school and some stuff.

ILYSM

TYSN

BYE LOVES!!!