s e v e n t h t e e n

I felt a poke into my cheek. Poke. Poke. I kept feeling it until I was being shaken off. I then just realized that Liam is beside my bed.

"Sorry I have to wake you up but the boys and I wanted to know if you'll come with us" Liam said. "What time is it?" I asked with my morning voice. "12:46" He answered. I curse myself for forgetting to set an alarm again.

I nodded my head at him and told him that I'll just go to their room. I sat up my bed and struggled to fix the bed. After three minutes, I was finally done and start fixing myself. I just finished showering quickly. I put on clothes that suit in the weather for today. My app says it'll be cloudy this day. I put on a little but of make-up and put my phone and my wallet on my pockets as I closed the door. I put the card on my wallet's spare pocket and head for the boys' room. I knock two times and Louis answered it widening the space for me to enter after greeting me a 'good morning'. I returned it and entered. I sat down on their couch as they fix themselves up. Once done, we headed for the back door of the hotel and headed for waffle house. We sat on one of the booths and a waiter came in. She puts menu's in front of us as she clicked her pen and putting it in the paper.

"Can I have your order?" She asked tiredly.

"We'll have waffles and I want mine a little bit toasted and hot cocoa" I told.

The boys nodded as she write down. She takes our menu's and headed for the kitchen.

*

I enjoyed my meal this morning. It's very delicious. The boys are doing sound checks. We went to places after we ate and I was enjoying it.

It's sad that we're leaving after the concert. I also thinks that it's bad that the boys will be flying while they're exhausted. I was given a free time to wonder the place but I declined it even though I really want to go around. I have one reason; I want to hear Harry sing without screaming background. I sat down a few rows from the boys as I watch in awe. I criss-cross my feet on the the seat in front of me as I watch them.

After they're done, we headed out and went to places with the remaining time.

*

I cover my eyes with Harry and Niall by my side as I tried to ignore the blinding lights. As we jog up in the car, I take off my hands and start fixing my hair since it's messy since we get out of the hotel. Once settled, I leaned back in my seat and tried to sleep. I'm so exhausted and the boys are too. How come the management is okay with them traveling exhausted.

*

We just departed. I lay on my stomach as I put a towel on my eyelids. I tried to sleep and the boys did too. Once I was comfortable, I closed my eyes and I started to dream.

"Hey Harry" I greeted as I put down the grocery bags on the counter. He greeted back and I start putting everything to place.

Harry walks towards me as he grab the apple I finished cutting. He munch it as I look at him admiring.

He leans his back on the counter as I bite a piece on the apple I was holding.

"Please come to the park today." He said. "Why should I?" I asked.

"Because..uhh.."

"Because what?" I continued.

"Because" That's what he explained.

"You know what, you're being weird lately. Is something wrong?" I asked again.

"What? I'm just busy for the moment. Nothing to worry about." He replied.

"Okay. That'd what you said and I believe you" I said hugging him. He hugs back.

"Ple-"

A loud scream was echoing across the plane. I open my eyes shock. Why the hell I have a dream about him with me. I shook those thoughts away as I saw Niall with Louis playing tag while Liam tried to catch them both. I then look to my left and saw Harry sleeping with a bear in his arms. Cute.

Chapter updated!

I'm really really really am sorry for the shitty chapter. Hope you forgive me.

Anyway, I was going to go to have some time with my relatives so I won't be up for maybe longer than usual? There's a bright and sad side about me going. The good side is that I won't have to deal with school for three days but I have lots of assignments to answer after. That's the bad side.

QOTD; What tome do you usually sleep?

AOTD; Well, if we have school, I'll be sleeping 11:00 to 11:30. I know it's pretty early but I don't want to be looking like a zombie in the school cause of eye bags. And for weekends, I sleep at a tike between 1,2,3 that it.

BYE

ILYSM

TYSM