s i x

^
^
^
PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME ON THIS. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

------------------

I left the living room and head upstairs towards Harry's room. I knock on his room and I heard him mutter a 'Come In' knowing it was me.

I open the door and for the first time in forever, I saw Harry's room. It was clean and it actually surprises me. I saw his cabinet and head towards it. I open the door of it and look through his clothes. I pick a button-up shirt, a jeans, and on his shoe rack, I pick his brownish boots.

I was confuse. I wondered Harry's room and I saw this picture of Him and Sarah. I hold the picture and they both seem so happy. I saw the desk having more pictures.

I saw a two girls with him in this picture. One girl who has blackish hair and a gorgeous smile. The other one was a girl who has a blonde hair and she looks like Harry, Allot. This must me his mother and sister.

I look again to the picture of Harry and Sarah, I got more confuse. Who is she?

I was lost in my own thought when I heard Harry speak. I didn't even notice he was already done. Good thing I didn't drop the pick that I was holding.
I look up at Harry.

Harry: What are you looking?

He said drying his hair with a towel.

Taylor: Uhh..Nothing.

I said nervously.

Harry: Really? Then what are you holding?

I look down at the picture and take the picture where I saw it.

Taylor: Nothing.

Harry: C'mon Taylor, what are you really looking on my stuff?

Taylor: I said, Nothing.

Harry: Liar! I swear, next time you look through my stuff again, your dead.

Taylor: I'm sorry. I'm going out.

I look down at my feet because I don't want to see Harry's angry-looking face. I walk towards the door and when I open it and step-out, I bump into someone.

I look up and there stand Sarah.

Sarah: You? What the hell are you doing in Harry's room!?

Taylor: None of your business.

I walk out of the room with confidence and head straight towards downstairs.

I now know that there is still an arrogant Harry.

I walk towards the door holding my phone and straight to the car. I saw Louis and Niall already here.

I sit at the back seat along with the two and fold my arms.

Niall: You alright?

Taylor: Yeah...

Taylor: Mind if I ask you something?

Louis: Sure.

Taylor: Who is that Sarah? What connections do you have?

Louis: Well, she's Harry's girlfriend and as of that, we've got to get along with her. She'll gone wild.

Niall laugh at his statement and I lower my body to the seat. Harry and Liam along with Sarah came in after a few muinites and Harry drove off the road.