t w e n t y - n i n e

I placed the roasted chicken me and my mom made on the table and make sure everything is perfect. Me and my family plus the boys were having a dinner for Christmas. The candle was lit and the plates, forks, and spoons were placed correctly.

My parents invited them and now they're coming right here. I'm not saying I don't like them being in here, I'm just worried that maybe they're looking forward to spend Christmas with their family and friends.

"Honey, get ready, they will be here soon!" My mom yelled out from the kitchen.

"Okay, mom!" I yelled back just so she can hear me. I went back upstairs and pick out some dress and paired it up with my grey boots. I pulled over my sweater just to get warm even though I know I look ridiculous. I put on light make-up and went downstairs.

Everyone is here except the boys and their girlfriends. You look lovely, sweetie." My mom compliments me. "Merry Christmas" Everyone greets me and I greet them back.

And as if on cue, the bell rang. I went to our gate and when I went out of the living room door, I am already shivering in cold. I
tried to look like I'm not cold at all as I walk towards them.

We greeted and hug each other once I opened the gate. "Merry Christmas, you guys!"

"Merry Christmas to you too, Taylor." They greeted back.

I turned to look at my beautiful best friend. "Ahh!!! Merry Christmas!" We both squealed. 

And then I turned to look at Harry and hug him. "Merry Christmas, Haz." I smiled in content.

"Merry Christmas, TayTay." He put both of his hands on my cheek to look at me. I look up to meet his eyes and he kissed my forehead. "I love you."

I peck at his lips, "I love you too."

And them we pulled away only to look at the boys with amusement. Harry held my hands as I lead them to our dining area. I feel so great that everyone is here. My family. Our maids, guards, chef, my parents, Austin, Angela, Niall, Liam, Louis, And Harry. We all sat down to our seats. Once seated, chatting in the table was already famous.

After a complete 5minutes, my dad cleared his throat and announced that it's time for praying. We held each other's hand and bow our heads and close our eyes.

"Amen" My dad said and we all happily get the food we want.

I pick out a chicken, and a carbonara. Once I'm done with that, I place my smaller bowl and scoop a fruit salad.

I ate the salad happily while listening to my brother and Harry's conversation about The Walking dead.

*

When everyone was done, our maids clean out our table as we head to the living room where the Christmas tree was placed.

We sat down at our L couch while some of us sat at our other couch near the christmas tree.

I am sitting with Harry, Austin, Mom, Dad, and Angela.

While on the other couch sat Niall, Selena, Liam, Vanessa (Liam's girlfriend), Louis, and Eleanor.

My mom then gives us the gifts we bought. Them we started giving out gifts.

"Why don't we start at Selena" My mom said. Selena nod and started giving out gifts.

"I'm giving you this because you were always there for me and I wanna thank you for that. I love you so much!" Selena says while giving the gift to me. "Aww, I love you too, Sel." I replied. "And tank you for this!"

The line goes on until it finally stops at Harry. He begin giving out gifts until there is one gift left. He turned around to look at me and held the gift firmly. "Umm, Taylor, So this is the first christmas I'm spending with you and I'm glad for that. I'm giving you this gift because you made the past few days great. And I love you. Merry Christmas TayTay!"

He gave the medium-sized box to me and I swear, his little speech made my heart warm and jump out joy. I put it behind my back and I'm already aching to open it.

And so, It was my turn. I start giving out gifts first to my parents and to my friends and finally, it's time for me to give Harry's gift. "Okay, so, Harry, you make me happy and all that..Gosh! I'm so awkward at this," I chuckled while everyone laughed. "And I love you. So,.." I was cut off by someone shouting a "Just kiss already!" and earning a laugh again from everyone. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to look at Harry again. "So yeah, Marry Christmas." I finished it out as I give the gift to him.

And so, it was my mom's turn and so on and it finished to my dad. Once he's done giving gifts, I heard my mom announced, "OPENING GIFTS TIME!!!"

We all started opening our gifts and I first opened the medium-sized box that Harry gave me. I tear out the wrapper and was met with another box. Okay, I guess that's fine. Even though I already knew this trick, I was hoping that this is it. I tear the wrapper if the second box, and I was met by another box wrapped with a fancy christmas wrapper. I groaned and by now, I know Harry's yes were on me. As I opened it, there was another box, but smaller this time. I already predicted that it was a jewelry, so when I opened the lid of the box,  I was surprised to see his paper airplane necklace placed beautifully inside.

My first instinct was to hug Harry. "Aww..Thank you so much!" I hug him and whispered an 'I love you' to his ear. He whispered back and suddenly, that was all that matters right now. He hugged me back and only when I pulled away was when he opened the gift I gave for him.

He tear up the paper and open the lid of the box. It was a necklace. Honestly, I didn't know that we were both going to give out necklaces. He then asked me to place it on his neck, and so I gracefully did. After his, he then helped me out to put mine on.

After that, we started opening our other gifts with a smile on our faces. I still can't believe Harry gave his favorite necklace as a gift for Christmas to me.

*

After all of those cheering and happy opening and chatting around the room, we all settle down on the couch and pulled blankets over our bodies to keep warm. Harry put his arm over my shoulder and I was more than glad he did that. Tonight, we are all going to watch Christmas movies like, Home Alone and stuff and I'm happy with that.

I place the bowl of popcorn in my lap and started to watch and just cuddle with Harry. And right now, I'm finally saying that this is the best Christmas ever.

________

HEYYY!!!

So the update might have been earlier but that's okay!

Is it weird that I'm posting a Christmas scene when It's almost Halloween?

Anyways, today's my mom's birthday and I feel bad for not giving her anything! Even just a birthday card!

And this week have been amazing but also emotional because it's been years since Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, and 1989! And guess what? Next month is 1D's month! We're all celebrating their success! Also, my birthday. And I'm sad that next month is the only year 1D is not releasing an album for 5 years! FIVE FREAKING YEARS!!! Just leave me here to die lol.

TYSM

ILSM

ITS TRUE THO