t w e n t y - f o u r

Harry's POV

I know bringing Kendall with me is a bad idea. I should've thought about it first. She's literary been bitching about how bad the champagne is. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Taylor had just confessed her feelings for me. And I did, but I'm so stupid to just left right away after I confessed. I left Kendall inside as she can just take a ride home from a taxi.

"I wonder why Taylor's taking a break for a week." Niall wonders as Liam walk beside him to the living room from gym.

Wait, what? Taylor's taking a break? Oh god, I bet it's because of me.

"Niall, maybe she just wants to see her family and stuff" Liam shrugged.

Niall look unconvinced, "But I have this feeling something happened.

"Whatever, Ni" Liam went to the kitchen to grab some water.

I walk over to Niall who's watching Friends right now. I sit down beside him and bring my foot to the coffee table. "Since when Taylor take the leave?"

"Louis called us that Taylor left early to take a week break this morning."

"Do you know the reasons why?" I pushed.

"No, Louis told us she told him that she feels like she needs a break."

"She's with Louis?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Louis brought her to the airport" Niall shrugged.

I felt something on my stomach but I ignored it due to the fact the she asked Louis instead of me. Wait, why did I even bother thinking that, of course she thinks it's going to be awkward as ever.

It's already 7:30 at night and me and the boys were currently eating Chinese for dinner.

When I finished, I head to sleep while thinking what would've happened when she get's back.
.
.
.
.
Taylor's POV

I played with my hands as the drier keeps driving towards my house. I'm so exited to go back home but at the same time, I already miss the boys. When the drive pulled on our driveway, I was greeted by our guards welcoming me back as I pay the taxi driver.

I opened the door leading to our living room and saw Austin on the couch playing on his phone. I tip toed close to him praying not to make a sound as I put my arms around his eyes just like the time when I was about to leave this house for the boys. My smile fades at the thought about me and Harry. I know our closeness will decrease.

Austin put his hands around my small ones and immediately pulled me down and give me a hug. "Oh I miss you Taylor!"

I laughed, "How'd you know it was me?"

"Like it's not familiar" He rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and hugs him back soon.

"Since when did you came?" He didn't let go.

"Like, this morning but the traffic is horrible so I came here a little bit late." I let go and sit beside him. "Anyway, where's mom and dad?"

He shrugged, "They're at a meeting right now but they told me they'll be here by 7:00 o'clock.

All afternoon, I just spent time with my brother with our remote controls in our hands.

As Austin said, my parents cane home at 7:00 pm. I greeted them by running into them an hugging them."I missed ya'll"

"Taylor! Oh mye, we missed you too" Mother said Father nodded his head and we ate dinner together. It's been quite awhile since I've eaten dinner with them.

I bid my goodnights at them and goes into my bedroom. I missed this too. I haven't gotten a chance to even get my things up here nor change my clothes since my brother's very persistent to play with him immediately like there's no tomorrow 'cause he said he really did miss me. The room hasn't change a bit. It's still the way it is when I left it. Even the sock that has fallen from my drawer is still their meaning no one came here while I was gone.

I put my luggage to the side reminding myself to pack them out tomorrow before I go to Selena's. And as if on cue, she told me she's here for three days two days ago. I hadn't told her that I'm here for a week break yet.

After showering, I change into my old pj's and lay on my comfortable old bed. I look at the stickers that formed as a star that I put when I was a kid. I don't want to move them out as they are the only thing that's glowing aside from the fairy lights on my bed.

I wonder what would happen after a week. Is it going to be like before? Or is it going to change after what happened. All of this thoughts is frustrating me. Also after Harry ditched me. I mean, ask me what's wrong then pushes me into answering him then kissing me all so suddenly and then just left? It all happened so fast I can't even get the thought to my head that he confessed his feeling for me.

I think I should rest my head now. I feel like I'm going to explode with these thoughts. I pull my blanket over my shoulders and closed my head and fifteen seconds later, I'm in deep sleep.

HIIII!!!

So, as promised, I updated after a week. I hope that I can keep this promise till I finished the book.

Btw, please read my other book called "Back to the past" It's a Haylor story two. I deleted the Last Kiss 'cause I've lost interest in it and who knows, maybe I'll re-write it. And I updated every week and a half. Sorry for slow update guys since I've been dividing my time.

ILYS

TYMS