(14)

AN: I know the beginning of this chapter is crap and I apologize in advance. And you all need to know ahead of time that the scene at the end is highly inappropriate. Have fun!

And now I'll do what's best for me.

||

The sun was one of the most terrifying things in the world, according to Yoongi. The sun was something to be afraid of, according to Yoongi. The way it came in through the window and blinded his eyes, making him aware of everything around him. He wasn't sure exactly where he was, but he was sure it wasn't his bed.

He knew Jin would've never opened the window this early, knowing Yoongi would've still been asleep. He felt someone stir next to him wherever he was laying down and he froze.

His eyes peeled open and he looked down at the sleeping body next to him. He recognized his office immediately and realized the woman beside him was Miyun. Memories came flooding back to him about what had happened the night before and he breathed out a small breath of air.

He didn't want to move too much in fear that she would wake up. She was curled into his side, peacefully sleeping and Yoongi didn't know what to do. He wasn't even exactly sure when he had woken up enough to move onto the couch, but there was something in him that didn't want to move.

The sound of the office door creaking open drew Yoongi's attention over. He felt a blush coming over his cheeks as he made eye contact with Namjoon. He was the only other one who was allowed in his office, which made sense why the boys had sent him in.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw the two curled up on the couch and Yoongi knew that Namjoon was thinking the wrong thing.

"It's not what you think Namjoon." Yoongi spoke up quickly. He didn't want Namjoon to tell the others what he had seen because he knew he would be caught. He had tried so hard to hide how he felt for so long and now it was suddenly out there. "Please don't tell anyone."

Namjoon stood for a few more seconds before speaking up.

"I won't tell anyone, but you should move before she wakes up." Namjoon said, turning away quickly and leaving the room. The door was shut behind him and Yoongi let out a quick breath.

He didn't know what compelled him to do it, but he leaned down quickly and pressed his lips against her forehead. He tried not to make to much ruckus as he quickly got up and left the room. She was left on the couch, in Yoongi's office.

The ache in his chest grew as he took one last look at her. He knew that this would never happen again, but something inside him wanted this to be forever. His eyes watered and he quickly left the office, heading back to his own bedroom.

He was shocked when he saw Namjoon sitting in his room. Jin was no where to be seen as he looked around the room. He sat down and Namjoon stayed quiet, his hand clasped together between his legs.

"How long have you and her been together?"

The question struck Yoongi. He knew Namjoon had thought the wrong thing. He couldn't help himself as he ran his hands through his hair.

"We aren't together. We were never together. I'm not even sure how it happened." Yoongi spoke quietly.

"So you just cuddle with her?" Namjoon asked, letting out a laugh. Yoongi laughed back and just shook his head slightly.

"She's still in love with Jungkook. I'd never get a shot anyways."

"You've been obsessing over her since you met her. Don't think I haven't read the lyrics you've written about her." Namjoon said, pointing out the obvious. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore the thought. He didn't want to think about it at that moment.