(4)

Remember the way you made me feel, such a young love.

||

"Why do you even listen to this song?" The words rang out of Jungkook's mouth before he could stop them. The look on Miyun's face was enough to make his laughter ring out through the room.

"What do you mean? This is a good song." She protested.

"You can't even understand the lyrics, they're in English, not Korean." Jungkook supplied. The glare was prominent on her face as she stared at the back of his head. Jungkook could feel the look as he continued to go through his dresser, looking for an outfit to wear for the day.

"Should I point out you're the one who sings me Ms. Tori Kelley when I have a nightmare." Miyun said, resting against the back of the door.

"Tori Kelley is a good singer, and you like her music too." He pointed out. That made Miyun roll her eyes before she could stop herself.

"I listen to it, for the same reason you listen to Tori Kelley." She said making Jungkook smile. He turned around after pulling out a pair of clothes. Miyun watched as he stalked towards her, making her back up a little more into the wood of the door.

He approached slowly, reminding her of a lion stalking their prey. It caused her smile to grow even bigger and she noticed as he stopped, their faces mere centimetres apart.

"I love you." He whispered quietly.

"I love you more." Miyun uttered the words and let Jungkook press his lips to her own.

__

Her scream tore through the room, causing a disturbance in the silence that had filled it previously. Her vocal cords had felt like they had just been ripped to shreds in her throat.

Darkness blocked her vision before she could blink. Sweat dripped across her forehead and she could barely breathe. Everything around her seemed to be crushing around her. With eyes wide, she turned to the door where she could see a figure run inside.

Neither of them said anything as she burst into sobs. Her cries could be heard echoing around the room and Jungkook hesitated before walking over and sitting down. He didn't know what to do, not knowing what had caused the sudden outburst.

Jungkook continued to stare at the girl as she sobbed into her hands. His programming caused him to worry about her, and wonder what was wrong.

He reached a hand out to rub her back lightly, trying to offer some type of comfort. She jumped the moment he touched her and she turned around to look at him. He stared at her, letting her just stare back, the sound of her cries still meeting his ears.

The look behind his eyes seemed to real to her in that moment. Miyun forgot about the machine sitting in front of her and threw herself at him. Jungkook froze the moment she latched onto him and he just stared down at her crying form.

His arms slowly came around, as if he was protecting her from the nightmare, and fighting off all the bad thoughts. He could hear the sound of her cries dying down and he fought the urge to get up and leave.

He had calmed her down, and he should've technically got up and left, preventing her from making any emotional connections to him, but he knew if he did then she would continue to cry again.

She took a deep breath, rubbing her face gently into the fabric of his shirt, drying her tears. He wasn't fazed by the action at all, just holding her carefully.