(9)

A dream is just a memory.

||

Miyun watched as the boys exited, all of them waving goodbye to her. Everyone had their own thing to go off and do and she wasn't going to stop them. All of them had given her compliments on her work with Jungkook, and Jin had filled her in on the night previous.

She had expected Yoongi's reaction the most. She knew about how much he had cared for the boy and seeing him here like this probably only made it worse for him. But it wouldn't stop her, because Jungkook's purpose was much greater than that.

Just because Yoongi had said some mean words, didn't mean she was going to be stopping her project. Hoseok and her had worked too hard to get this accomplished. And now that it had actually happened, she wasn't letting it go.

She took a deep breath and looked back at Jungkook who was laying passed out on the table. Surprisingly, she didn't have the urge to wake him up. Just seeing him laying there, like he was sleeping, it gave her a sense of comfort.

It had only been two days okay that he had woken up and carried her to sit on that table.

She didn't know what she would do, waiting for him to wake up. She didn't want to rush anything, but there was something missing now. He had already come in and filled the part of her heart that was missing Jungkook.

How was she supposed to go without him now?

He seemed to have become the Jungkook she knew, without the chip. Thoughts fluttered across her mind, wondering if there was actually a point in making the chip anymore. She shook her head before sitting down at the computer and opening a panel of the hospitals nearest in her area.

_

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Yoongi asked the boy. He stared at him with big doe like eyes and Yoongi could tell he was scared. "There's nothing to be scared of, I'm not going to bite."

The boy looked like he was ready to passout as he stood in front of Yoongi.

"It's stupid." He mumbled quietly. The boys eyes seemed to grow sadder as he thought about his future.

Yoongi could feel his heart reach out to the boy. Seeing him like this reminded him just how young he really was. And being thrown into a situation like this probably scared him more than anything else in the world.

He was only five, and that was a terrifying thought for both of them.

"It can't be that stupid. Tell me anyways." Yoongi continued. A blush grew on the younger's cheeks before he spoke shyly.

"I wanna be an idol when I get older." Jungkook said, looking down at the floor. Yoongi felt a spark within him as he heard the boys dream job.

"That's awesome. I wanna be a music producer." Yoongi said excitedly. "Maybe I could write a song for you in the future."

Jungkook's own face transformed slowly into a smile and he looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi was excited that he finally found something that they were both interested in. He couldn't help but let the hope grow in his chest, that he and Jungkook would be the best brother's ever.