35

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

35

(Picture is Phoenix)

It was Sunday morning and when Walter woke up with a long sigh, I knew today was the day his sister Eunice had died all those years ago.

"Today's the anniversary isn't it?" I asked Walter softly, rubbing his chest.

Walter nodded, looking up at the ceiling, "Third day in December."

I sighed quietly and lay my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his slender waist.

"We're going Central today," Walter said, rubbing my back gently.

"To her grave?" I murmured, remembering that Walter had been brought up in Central London.

"Yeah," he nodded with another heartfelt sigh, "to her resting place."

There was a knock at the door and Giovanni stood in the doorway looking solemn.

"Just checking you were up," he said. "We're leaving at eleven."

Walter looked at him, "What time is it now?"

"Nine something," Gio responded.

"Okay," Walter nodded.

After Gio left, he sat up and set his feet on the other side of the bed, rubbing his bruised face. I went to hug Walter from behind, feeling his smooth skin under my chin as I rested it on his shoulder.

"If you want me to be there, I will," I told him.

"It's your choice," he replied. "I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you."

"You wouldn't be," I said sharply. "I want to come, I just didn't know if I'd be welcome."

Walter frowned, "You are."

I kissed his neck softly, "I love you."

Walter smiled, "I love you more."

I went to use the bathroom first and when I came back I saw Walter laying out a clean black shirt on his bed and a very nice coat I'd never seen him wear before.

"I don't know if I have any formal dresses," I started to feel self-conscious.

"It doesn't have to be formal," Walter said to me. "She wouldn't mind what you wore really."

"Okay," I said, trying to think of what I could put on.

Walter went to use the bathroom and I started going through my clothes. I found a simple black dress which I had only worn a couple times before. Although it wasn't fancy, I decided it would do and I took it downstairs to iron.