24

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

24

(Picture is Gomez)

Ario was waiting for me outside the back door at the end of my shift after school on Wednesday. It was half eight and very dark, but I wasn't too scared. I was nervous more than anything.

Nervous of Ario catching me out.

"Hola," Ario nodded at me when he saw me step out the back of the pub.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Let's go to the park," Ario suggested, shoving his hands into his pockets. "It will be empty around this time, and if not...I'll make it empty."

"Sure," I looked down, following him.

The walk to the park was less than five minutes and Ario and I made a bit of small talk on the way.

"Looks like it's just us," Ario smirked as he opened the small gate into the dimly lit playground area.

He went and sat on one of the swings and I joined him on the other.

"So about my secrets," Ario said lowly, looking at his shoes.

I waited for him to speak, not sure what to expect and thinking about what exactly I was going to say to him.

"Sometimes...when I'm...you know, I like to use mango scented lube...it's actually really erotíc," Ario said, still gazing downwards.

I was glad he wasn't looking at me or he would have seen my eyes bulge out of my head in shock. That was not the kind of dirty I had meant!

"Your turn," Ario lifted his head and glanced at me and then frowned in confusion, "...what?"

"I didn't mean that kind of dirty," I managed to squeak out. "I meant dirty as in...illegal, not dirty as in..."

I trailed off into an uncomfortable silence. I was mortified and I bet the same thing could be said for Ario. My face was burning so bad and I was extremely grateful for the semi-darkness we were sitting in.

As soon as I dared to look up, we caught eye contact again and just burst out laughing. I was half crying from embarrassment but Ario didn't notice and if he did, then he must have thought they were tears of laughter.

"Well that's a relief," Ario breathed out, stretching his back.

"Of course," I exclaimed.

"I was surprised at how forwards I thought you were being," Ario said, shaking his head at himself. "I should have realised what you meant."

"Yeah, that was my fault, I wasn't clear enough," I mumbled, remembering how I'd implied that I was interested in two-timing.

"I want to know about your gang," I said plain out, hoping this tactic would be more successful. "All I hear are rumours about you and your family and I'm curious to know how much is true...what you're all really like."

"Well in that case," Ario said, swinging himself lightly backwards and forwards. "You can just come over."

"Huh?" I started blankly at him, I must have misheard.