Dear Mom

"Hi mom" Nick said. He looked down "I know it's been some time since i last saw you.." "The truth is, i did many things that i'm not proud of.. But things have gotten better now." He scratched his nape, in awkwardness. "Look" he reached in his pocket, pulling out a golden badge. "I'm a cop now" he showed it, then took another look at it; and smiled. "My partner's a bunny. A bunny cop! Can you believe it?" He explained, laughing; shedding one small tear. "She's so cute. And i know i shouldn't call a bunny cute, but i really mean it. She's so amazing." The tear rolled down his cheek, He got down on one knee, touching his mother's tombstone. "I really wish you could meet her; i believe you'd really love her, just like you did with Tim's girlfriend, well wife now; they got married. I was the best man. We've talked little since, but i promised you i'd always love him, and i do. "He's your brother" you always told me. I never took it serious, until your passing, i lost it. I kept everyone as close as possible." he cried. 

"I miss you." 

"Nick.." Judy crept up behind him, grabbing his arm. "We should go now.. It's raining." she calmly said. She knew where to find him when he was gone every 3rd Friday of each month. "Judy?" He said, getting up; he was all muddy. "I really appreciate you." He looked down at the small bunny, she smiled, continuing to walk, holding him tight. "Same here, partner."