Why

M74 Rd
Read the sign Judy stood in front of. She got in her car & drove off.
The setting was in a desert. It appeared she had been living there. She was alone.

As soon as she got to her destination, she jumped out of her convertible to the park. She sat there and swung perfectly. Showing no errors. She ate a pawsicle while the sun beamed in her face. She was less effected by that, and in fact she had enjoyed it very much.
She was only there for about 30 minutes. After, she got up and walked to where the bathroom area was. There was a chalkboard full of words. She crossed out "Swing" and smiled. She snapped a photo in front of the swings.

After that, she drove to her house & hopped on a skateboard that laid there on the street. Hadn't been touched in who know's how long.
She rode it for hours, with no errors at first, until she got distracted. She contemplated for a bit, sitting on the skateboard. Judy then got up and snapped another picture, went inside her house and crossed off "Skate".
She dropped her skateboard and jumped on the bed, laying herself down. The room was very old looking, and dusty. She took in the atmosphere very well; and cherished it. But it was time. She got up & walked towards the piano, there laid her blue necklace in ice cold water, in front of a figure 8 ball.
She turned around and walked outside to the ocean side of her town. It was already dawn outside. She had tons of energy and ran around to kill it. She sat in the sand & dug in it. It was a golden capsule that had finally opened. It read "Miss Me"
she smiled.
Judy got up and took her shoved photos from in her pocket, and laid it in front of a wooden Crucifix with tons of flowers on it. She turned around and walked away, showing no remorse.