Judy's thoughts part 1

Hi, okay, this is Judy. Well, i know that, Judy. Am i seriously arguing with myself?
Anyways, i'm starting this new journal thing because Benjamin recommends i use it if i need to let my mind go of a few things. Stress apparently doesn't cooperate with fur, it causes breakage- i seriously need to stop hanging with Clawhauser.
Well, today i have to let a few things off my chest. I've been working with Nick for about 3 years now; and there's connection. I feel it. I can feel our energy whenever both of us lay eye contact. I guess we don't really get the perception of love.
My view of love is not only through the connection between one and another but it is mostly about overcoming things, alongside love. I feel as though our views of love are totally opposite. But Nick doesn't think like that, he lets his pride take over him sometimes.
Love is more like a presence. You can tell it's there but it's not. And when you find it, you'll know it. Both of you will know it.
But that is not it, i guess we are both finding ourselves more so and maybe we don't have enough time for love, and finding that itself. It's there, but then it's not. And it is up to you to define the meaning of it. Love could be whatever you want it to be & it is different for everybody. Take time to define yourself as a being.