Perks of being a girl

A/N: before you read just know i'm fully aware about bunnies and i also know that they do not go through menstrual cycles. But this would happened if they did (; Also, this may contain some interesting facts about females so read at your caution

Nick woke up in the morning to get ready for work. He went to the bathroom and peed because he had to, really bad. As Nick was doing his business, he couldn't help to notice a red thing in the bathroom's garbage can. Out of curiosity, Nick stared at it for a while. "Hey, Judy??" Nick finished peeing and put his business away as Judy rushed in with a towel wrapped around her. "Yeah, babe? What's up? Everything ok?" Judy asked "The question is, are you" he paused "ok" Nick looked into the garbage more thoroughly and gagged. "N- what are you talking about, i'm fine" Judy laughed as she looked into the garbage, and her fur turned a subtle pink color. "Nick! Oh my gosh, why are you even- Nick!" Judy quickly took the garbage and threw it in a bigger garbage bag "The nerve, Nicholas!" Judy stomped into her room as Nick laughed "Wait what is it?" Nick followed her.
The day went on and Nick bothered Judy obnoxiously about it. Questions like "what is it?" or "why is it red?" were being asked more than once.
After work, Nick and Judy walked to their apartment "What. Is. It. It looks scary" Nick looked at Judy "It's a tampon, Nick!! You put it in your vagina every 28 days, it's called a menstrual cycle. I need that in order to have kids" Judy blurted out "Wow." Nick looked away "Yeah, anything else you want to know? Nick?" Judy looked at him "how does that work then?" Nick continued asking questions as Judy got frustrated.