A game of Pocky (MAJOR LEMON)

Judy rushed into her home as she saw Nick sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. "Oh hey-" "We. Have. To. Try this!" Judy jumped on the couch next to Nick. She pulled out a box filled with what was called 'Pocky Sticks'. "What is that?" Nick chuckled as he stared at the box. "Well, i was at the supermarket and i saw Jane, you know the receptionist, yeah she totally recommended i'd buy it because she said it was an awesome game" Judy smiled as she looked at Nick. Nick looked at her "and, let me get this straight. You, didn't get food?" Nick asked as Judy looked confused "Oh. Well, no now that i think about it" Judy looked away, thinking. "Well, i guess i could go now-" Judy got up but Nick grabbed her arm. Judy looked surprised "nah, i like that you're here now. Let's play- wait, you know the rules.. right" Nick awkwardly laughed "I- No- It should be on the back of the box" Judy turned the box of pocky around as her and Nick read it silently. "Oh my god" Judy covered her face, blushing. Nick laughed "lets get this going!!" Nick took the box from Judy.
He opened it and took one of the chocolate covered sticks out and observed it as Judy peeked "Nick, i'm sorry, i'll return it- dont eat it-" Judy looked at Nick as he put it in his mouth "too late." Nick sexily said as Judy looked shocked. "Cmon, Judes." he placed his paw on her waist as she got up and snapped out of it. She bit one end so hungrily but yet innocently; it made Nick arose. Her delicacy yet perverseness made the mood tamed for the time being. Until their lips met; they took a few to finish chewing. Their lips then touched each others slowly but passionately. Judy looked so innocent, but she was okay with Nick's moves because she trusted the sly fox; although her parents told her not to.
Nick began to slowly lay ontop of Judy as she unbuttoned his shirt, and he had did the same to Judy. Both of their shirts ended up on the floor. Nick stared at her small but precious boobs and asked her a simple question "do you trust me?" Nick stared deeply into Judy's arms giving off warm auras. She felt so fragile yet vulnerable. "Yes, Nick. I do" she said calmly as she carressed his face with her paws. He began to kiss Judy down her stomach to where her belt was at. He looked at Judy again to ensure if she was ready or not; which she has nodded, signaling him to take control. He slowly unhooked her belt, and pulled down her pants to meet with her yellow panties. He took that off and began to kiss down there delicately and soft. Judy let out the slightest moan which made Nick feel good. She placed her paw on his head as he began to eat her out. She moaned even more. "Nick, i'm gonna cum" She said with calmness still held against her. Nick smiled, "go ahead baby" Nick continued as Judy came. It wasn't an ocean but it was more like her getting lubricated; signaling Nick that it was time. For him to take her virginity away.
He'd had sex before, but it was different for Judy; whom was a virgin up until now. He had thoughts rushing into his head, but again, it didn't seem like it bothered her at all. Because, she had enough trust for her to take a bullet for him. That made Nick feel upmost special. He did know that she was fragile, so he wouldn't harm her. He hoped she wouldn't be hurt by him in any way.
Although Judy seemed calm, she was scared. She decided she couldn't hide it anymore. She waited until Nick took a moment to pause. "Nick.." Judy calmly said as she looked at him. "I'm new at this, and i'm scared. Don't hurt me.." Judy said. "I'm not going to hurt you.. close your eyes." Nick kissed Judy as her eyes were closed. He then took this to his advantage by slowly sticking his man part in; so tenderly. Judy let out a loud but so serene moan. Nick continued to go in and out slowly.

The rest of the night continued. Judy and Nick eventually finished. They went to the bedroom and fell asleep in nude. It was definitely a night to remember.