Our Secret Forever

"We're moving back to the Burrows." Judy said, as Nick hopped over the fence. Judy had already been there, waiting for him in their secret spot. She sat in front of a fire pit that was lit. Smoke was very little, at least not noticeable. Nick sighed as he sat next to Judy. He looked into the fire. "I just.. Wish it was different. I wish you weren't forced to be with, Neagal." Nick kicked at a rock. Judy held his hand. "I know" she proceeded to lean her head on his shoulders. "So. Me and you. Lets run away. Start new at like TundraTown" Nick exclaimed. Judy laughed as she actually believed he was serious. "I wish it was that simple." Judy calmly said. "How could you be so calm about this?" Nick was angry. "Because i know somewhere down the line, this wont have to be a thing anymore. Someone, somewhere will realize this is dumb. To force females into wedding at such an age. Honestly." Judy let out a deep breath; she had no hope. In fact, she knew it was never going to happen & Nick did too. Society is too brainwashed by ideal lifestyles. It sucks, but it's also the way they had to live. "I say we rebel." Judy lifted her head and looked into Nick's eyes. "Society will never allow that. They'll probably kill us and go back to their average commute before we'd even get a chance to hold hands. It'll never work. Nick. We have to abide by this." She explained. Her eyes were locked onto Nick's as his eyes got watery.
They kissed. For a long time. Then Nick caressed her face & admired every part of her before the night went by; then dawn came. "I should get going.." Judy got up as Nick did the same. He looked away, and then at Judy whom was facing down. "Nick, i love you. Okay? We will find our happiness. But for now, we keep our secrets, forever." Nick hugged Judy & gave her a bracelet that matched his. It wasn't fancy so it didn't draw too much attention; but it would always catch hers, for she would know it symbolizes the love she'd always wanted & received. It said 'N'. And his said 'J'