Bedridden

"Ah" Judy sat up in the bed. She had no clue what was going on, but she realized she wasn't in her room. "Hey.. Nick..?" she looked over to the sly fox sleeping in a chair next to her. He suddenly got up "Judy" He got closer to the petite bunny, who's leg was held up by a bandage. She was confused. "W-what happened to me?" She looked at Nick as her ears drooped. "Let's just say things didnt turn out well after you were trying to chase a rhino. You're always trying to chase those things. Well, basically, the big guy scrapes you on your thigh." Nick looked through the magazine. "Oh wow.." Judy looked at her leg. "Yeah, i know, things didn't end well for that guy, let me tell you" Nick chuckled. "W-how? you know what i dont want to know. Do you think i'll be able to work tomorrow?!" Judy held her paw against her tiny forehead. "Yeah! No. Don't even start with that. You have to rest. Besides, you arent able to work until you completely heal. Unless you like filing work in the basement temporarily." He looked at her and she panicked, smiling. He found it cute. "Ugh." Judy layed her head back. "Why are you here.." Judy looked like she had just found hope. "I-well- i just, they assigned me h-in this room. Yup. Patrolling." Nick chuckled, giving Judy the side eye as he continued flipping through his magazine. "Yeah, right" Judy hugged Nick "Man, you are really something" She smiled. "Thank you.. for being here."
"You too, Carrots"